For Sale 2016 BD K9

Energy One

Sleekride

Hello all. Time has come to let go of my pride and joy. Riding inability due to a back surgery has left me no other choice. At hand is a custom ordered 2016 BD K9. Bike has 2,373 miles. Several of you have seen it while at the BD gathering in Kansas 2 years ago. Chrome package, Vance and Hines big radius exhaust, tall sissy bar w/ back pad. All items installed by BD as it was ordered exactly as the pics show. Replaced OE battery with a sealed AGM battery, and a battery tender pig tail. Fresh fluids (motor, trans, and primary) + filter 100 miles ago (3 months ago). Bike comes with an extra set of OE foot pegs as I would swap them when the bike was entered in a bike show. Additionally it has a fold-out license plate holder in matching color with chrome surround, LED headlight, sissy bar plugs (for when the sissy bar is removed) and black leather BD tool bag presently mounted. In the interest of full disclosure, there is a small nick on the rear fender which isn’t showing on the pics. I will attempt to get a better angle and post a pic of same. Dealerships have these 2016’s (used) marketed at approximately $26,000 +/-. Title in hand. Therefore, the first $25,000 or closest to it takes it. Test rides only with full cash payment up front. Bike’s located in central FL.

Attachments

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
question: the motor should be a 124, is it EPA or NON-EPA?

JR03CHOPPER

Been okay. Had a rough couple of years recently. What part of CF are you in. We should get together sometime.

Minuteman

Supporting Member
Sorry to here you have to sell. The most important thing you need to do is take care of yourself. good luck with the sale.