Ebay stores

Just looking and see that there are a lot of parts not found in big dog stores. Things that there were multiple quantities now just not found. Anything going on particular or is someone all of a sudden buying everything up?

Even shovelheads store looks light, last night I was looking at the fork tubes and was noticing the pages of stuff not there. Also couldn't find the bdm head bolt covers or the spiked fork bolt covers ( top ) . Not that I'm looking for rims and such but noticed on my end I didn't see much at all in the way of rims , rotor carriers or drive wheels. I've gotten parts from shovelhead bdpartsking ( can't remember the other ) but I know at the bottom it says call Donna ( but the number was removed by eBay
I'm just checking to see if I missed something or if stuff is really getting that low. Oh , and the big dog apparel stuff , was gonna grab some patches last night to.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Even shovelheads store looks light, last night I was looking at the fork tubes and was noticing the pages of stuff not there. Also couldn't find the bdm head bolt covers or the spiked fork bolt covers ( top ) . Not that I'm looking for rims and such but noticed on my end I didn't see much at all in the way of rims , rotor carriers or drive wheels. I've gotten parts from shovelhead bdpartsking ( can't remember the other ) but I know at the bottom it says call Donna ( but the number was removed by eBay
I'm just checking to see if I missed something or if stuff is really getting that low. Oh , and the big dog apparel stuff , was gonna grab some patches last night to.
Shovelheadkicker and Bigdogpartsking are the same people. Derrick and Donna. They will run specials for a few day on E-bay then pull them off. As a forum member, you can get those specials everyday, by sending her a text, or call. If you call and she doesn't answer, leave a message, she will get back to you at some point.

Yeah I noticed they are the same " store " I always check them first before I do a search. I'm thinking about doing a overhaul of the mastiff so I am looking parts and so on and just happen to notice the lack of pages of items there. I was just making sure they were not getting out of selling parts or if someone was buying them out. I'm just one of those old guys that when I find someone I do business with that is fair and good to others I try to stick with just them.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Yeah I noticed they are the same " store " I always check them first before I do a search. I'm thinking about doing a overhaul of the mastiff so I am looking parts and so on and just happen to notice the lack of pages of items there. I was just making sure they were not getting out of selling parts or if someone was buying them out. I'm just one of those old guys that when I find someone I do business with that is fair and good to others I try to stick with just them.
If your ever in Kansas, stop by their place. A lot of us on here have been there, and what ever Dog we we decide we want to own, we're confidante they will be able to keep us going for a very long time.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up It's a only a two person operation, and they consistantly always exceed expectations and do the best they can!

They might just be having a few beers! Haha.

Hang tight, leave a message and Donna will certainly return your call as soon as she can! They got everything you'll need!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've got just a few of those cards here , like I said as much as I check the eBay store just seemed odd . I'm always looking parts sometimes just to order so I'll have them on hand. Thanks for the info though.