Dyno results for 2up

Energy One

2up

I recently swapped exhaust, carb, and different air intake. New exhaust is RB racing pro challenge 2 into 1, new carb is PSI series 4 big air, and Ben velocity stack air cleaner with filter. Former carb was S&S super g, former exhaust was grumpy's twisted sister, and former intake was a velocity stack with dual screen filters. All other work was previously done to my bike 7 years ago which included woods w6hf cam, woods springs, clean the ports up on the heads, stock valves and no porting , bronze intake and exhaust valves, stock big dog ignition module, jugs cut down to raise compression to about 10.5.1

Attachments

john sachs

I recently swapped exhaust, carb, and different air intake. New exhaust is RB racing pro challenge 2 into 1, new carb is PSI series 4 big air, and Ben velocity stack air cleaner with filter. Former carb was S&S super g, former exhaust was grumpy's twisted sister, and former intake was a velocity stack with dual screen filters. All other work was previously done to my bike 7 years ago which included woods w6hf cam, woods springs, clean the ports up on the heads, stock valves and no porting , bronze intake and exhaust valves, stock big dog ignition module, jugs cut down to raise compression to about 10.5.1
When ever you get a dyno tune, have the operator give you the readout sheets in STD=Uncorrected, and SAE=Corrected h.p. and torque. SAE is real world corrected numbers.
Also, the horsepower and torque lines should cross at 5252 rpm.
John

2up

Back when I first got the bike stock it produced like 88 horsepower. The stock motor was a dog, atleast felt like it to me. I'll have to look to see if I can find the old Dyno sheet.

Brent Herridge

Sorry - torque is all I look at for big twins. :)

The powerband is more like a diesel than a sports machine, but it is it's own kind of fun.