Does anyone know this bike?

sergz

New Member
Hello everyone.
Just bought this bike two weeks ago at inshurance auction.
This is 2008 Mastiff model. As I see, this is a limited edition. More alive than not (I hope))
I would like to try to find some information about the history of this particular motorcycle.
4 owner bike. Last registration was in WALNUT COVE, NC.
VIN number is 5J11MBJB38W000099.
Maybe anyone recognizes this Dog?
I would be grateful for any help.

9.jpg

8.jpg
 

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Your biggest problem is going to be to find someone to ship you parts to Belarus. Messing with customs sucks and that alot of reason why no one will ship over seas much anymore...there isn't nothing that cant be fixed on the bike but the money is going to be wild amount...to fix that bike here in the states is going to be damn near 30,000.
 

Sven

Well-Known Member
Have no clue if it's a member's bike. But if I were to give some advice, I'd walk away. Short of a $300 buy, then I'd think about it. Seeing it does not looked crashed, but caught in a garage/building fire. At least that's a good sign.
 

sergz

New Member
I appreciate your responsiveness. Thanks guys!
I bought it for just 225 bucks. Good investment I think. Even if this bike ends up being a donor bike. But will see. Big Dog parts can still be imported without any restrictions thanks to "buyers" and friends in North America.
 

Mickmorris

Well Known Member
Supporting Member
I used to live in Pine Hall N.C. which is the next town north of Walnut Cove many years ago. I’m trying to understand why you would need to connect with the P.O.? That’s pretty much a what you see is what you get situation looks to me…. I suppose there may be a few salvageable pieces & parts on there. Good luck!!
:chopper: :cheers::rolleyes:
 
Top