diffrent bars need brake and clutch part help

stryfox

Ok, It started snowing so I took my bike apart.
I have a 2008 mutt and I just mocked up a set of 09 wolf bars on it.
My brake line is 4" to short I need a stainless extension or a new goodrige line.
Any Help on where to get this?
Also the barnet clutch cable is about 5" too short. anyone know which bike has which length cables?
other than that I just need to weld up a mount for the speedo and prep the bars for paint. Its looking good.
Thanks for any assistance:cheers:

Brew

Troop Supporter
Wow, thats quite a bit of pull back. Should be comfortable riding now! :2thumbs:

What are the lengths of your current cables? That'll help!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
When you turn those bars do you have still have clearance over your tank? Obviously not an issue when going down the road but when you have to back in a spot at your local watering hole...it looks like the clutch and brake levers may skim the tank? Although maybe not an issue, tough to see from the side angle as I don't know how far they sweep out.

stryfox

They don't hit the tank. The clutch cable rubs but that is why I need to get a longer one.
I have a lead on the parts I need. I love this forum.
Filling with fuel will be a little more challenging.

stryfox

no turning back now... I just cut up my original bars to use the speedo mount on the wolf bars.......

stryfox

clutch an brake line ordered from Curtis ,of wild steed worx.
I welded up the bars for the speedo and changed the holes for wiring around a bit.
I just have to find some time to paint them and I will post updates.

stryfox

Just installed the clutch cable I got from curtis, Great part, thanks.
I just need to paint my bars so I can do some final assembly. Ill post picks hopefully after Christmas.