Breakers for EFI 2007 /Bulldog

Does anyone know where I can purchase I guess its the relay box near the horn. My upper left needle or connector is stripped and not getting good ground or something. I ran the wire over the the other prong and bike started right up, but still stalls out after about 3 miles of riding. pic is from left side under panel blue crimp is the wire that runs the fuel pump I think. not sure if I should put it on other side or not. realizes its not a relay box but a breaker. My breaker states 40 amp on right side, and 25 amp on left side. Having trouble finding at parts store.

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook Pro using Tapatalk

Did you try resetting it?

Autozone has them that auto reset also
I tracked wires down and found out my coil was cracked, I did need a new breaker also but once I installed the breakers and reset the computer the bike ran until it warmed up and cut out again. Thats when I looked at my coil and found what I hope was the problem.. Ordered new one from Curtis at Wild Steed, should be here tomorrow. Will update after install. But I betting thats the problem.

roadie1389

FYI - The breakers in the photo are not wired correctly. The 40A side goes to the VR, the 25A side go to the EFI relay.

1570055045107.png

1570055138163.png

FYI - The breakers in the photo are not wired correctly. The 40A side goes to the VR, the 25A side go to the EFI relay.

View attachment 68175

View attachment 68176
Roadie, correct I noticed the prong on the left breaker upper was broke off the weld inside the breaker so I just put it over to the 40amp just for the sake of seeing if it would start. It started so I knew the 25 amp breaker was shot. New breakers are installed just waiting on new coil to arrive today., as you can see the old coil is cracked. Will be at bike night tonight if all goes well. Thanks for info,

Roadie, correct I noticed the prong on the left breaker upper was broke off the weld inside the breaker so I just put it over to the 40amp just for the sake of seeing if it would start. It started so I knew the 25 amp breaker was shot. New breakers are installed just waiting on new coil to arrive today., as you can see the old coil is cracked. Will be at bike night tonight if all goes well. Thanks for info,

update, installed coil, bike started right up better than she ever has. But after 5 minutes of riding engine stopped again. Something is overheating the coil, or something. Any ideas anyone.

Jwooky

I would start by setting up a laptop with Portune (if you haven't already) and seeing what faults you have.