Bikes Blues and BarBQue Fayetteville, AR LETS RIDE PCB CREW!

Energy One

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
I know it's a few months away but as you may be aware the Bikes Blues and BarBQue Rally has become one of the top 5 largest bike rallies around!

Thunder Beach Spring Rally in Panama City Beach was incredible and we met so many fantastic folks during our trip there this year! If anyone is interested in attending, meeting up (as we all did in PCB) or need to be a part of our "group for blocked rooms" then let us know ASAP!

As always, I'll have my camera in hand and ready to create some great memories to share with our BDB family! Anyone who knows the area well please let us know of the "hot spots" so we can get them on our list of
"must-do's!" We have confirmed a group of 12 thus far!

Hope to see you all in Sept/Oct!

Dates are Thursday, September 29 - Sunday, October 2nd.
Fayetteville, AR
www.bikesbluesandbarbque.com

I'm including a pic from PCB Thunder Beach 2011~

XOXO
1122 BBB (Black Betty Babe)

Macdwn

Can't wait haven't missed a year yet. Keep me in the loop if there's going to be a meet.

silver09

I'm planning on coming up for that ralley. I'll have to wait till it gets a bit closer to be for sure that my work schedule will permit it but i think i should be there.:2thumbs:

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
Can't wait haven't missed a year yet. Keep me in the loop if there's going to be a meet.
Macdwn - we would love some feedback from prior years... It'll be our first time to attend! Locating a place to stay seems to be an issue right now... We'd love to rent a "house" as we did in PCB, but may not be possible this close to the Rally. We'll def get your info and do a "group text" once everyone gets there! Black Betty will get numbers and manage that J:)

BBB

Macdwn

All but 2 years we have stayed at natural falls rv park. It's in Siloam springs about 30 min out. I will get with one of my friends whose has a block set at a hotel and see what he has left. I know a lot of people who have always waited til the last minute and have still gotten rooms. The closer to dickson st the more your gonna pay. As for renting a house have never checked into that but I'm sure there might be one out there for the right price. I will see what I can find out and get back with you.

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
SUPER - would be great if we can be about 10-15 minutes out... but will take what we can get if need be! Looking forward to receiving info Macdwn. Thanks a ton!

BBB

All but 2 years we have stayed at natural falls rv park. It's in Siloam springs about 30 min out. I will get with one of my friends whose has a block set at a hotel and see what he has left. I know a lot of people who have always waited til the last minute and have still gotten rooms. The closer to dickson st the more your gonna pay. As for renting a house have never checked into that but I'm sure there might be one out there for the right price. I will see what I can find out and get back with you.

I've been the last 4 years and will be going again this year. Seems to get bigger and bigger every year. Mastiffdave and Splitlog live in the area. Lots of great riding. The venders are set up on Dickson street and Baum Stadium. They also have a setup at the fairgrounds. A few good riding areas are Devil's Den, Pig Trail (hwy23) Eureka Springs (hwy 62) Hwy 74 over to Jasper and Hwy 7. Last year we rode some in Missouri...Trout farm on hwy 112 is pretty cool. Table Rock is also a good ride in Mo.

Check for hotels in Springdale and Rogers. One is about 12 miles from Fayetteville and the other is about 20. I've stayed in Rogers the last 3 years.

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
We know MastiffDave well and know that he's "in" :) He's a wonderful "purse holder too" LOL

I know that we would want someone "familiar" to the area be the Lead Dog on a ride to Eureka Springs. Any takers?? We can plan the day/time to meet after we all get there. Or at least that worked well in PCB. We all met at a local dive bar at a specific time and then planned the ride 2 days later. We had 34 riders and an incredible time. Hope to do it again this time around. Riding into MO would require helmets - (just a reminder)...

Thanks for all the info! Let us know if you're "IN". PM 1122 Black Betty with your cell number so he can create a group text and we'll keep everyone posted!

I've been the last 4 years and will be going again this year. Seems to get bigger and bigger every year. Mastiffdave and Splitlog live in the area. Lots of great riding. The venders are set up on Dickson street and Baum Stadium. They also have a setup at the fairgrounds. A few good riding areas are Devil's Den, Pig Trail (hwy23) Eureka Springs (hwy 62) Hwy 74 over to Jasper and Hwy 7. Last year we rode some in Missouri...Trout farm on hwy 112 is pretty cool. Table Rock is also a good ride in Mo.

PaulHart

Had planned on going and staying at the country inn and suites Rogers/Bentonville

Google

Don't know though. I'm going to Sturgis for sure and it's adding up to be a very expensive trip. And I have a new Grandson expected in OCT so we'll see closer to the date. Had a good time there last year. Rode with Macdwn. Hey Mike:hi: If I make it back up there this time I'll remember to turn the fuel on. :roll:

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Calendar Participant
I may be there as a vendor. The money has been my draw back. I just got approved with a group that does shows that will be set at Pig Trail HD in Rogers (where I was at recently for Bikes, Babes, and Bling) if it's cheaper there, I'll probably definitely go for that.

I've been in that hotel before. Its pretty cool :2thumbs:
I don't believe in haunted stuff but I still had to hold my dad's hand when we walked passed the haunted tour there! :lol:

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
I may be there as a vendor. The money has been my draw back. I just got approved with a group that does shows that will be set at Pig Trail HD in Rogers (where I was at recently for Bikes, Babes, and Bling) if it's cheaper there, I'll probably definitely go for that.

I don't believe in haunted stuff but I still had to hold my dad's hand when we walked passed the haunted tour there! :lol:
Please let us know if you are a vendor and what you may have as a vendor!! I'm always complaining there's not enough BLING at these shows! I'm a GIRLY GIRL who loves to ride yet maintain my girly girl (I know it's not so tough) image! Would love to say hi to ya as well!

Me and my wife are planning on going. leave outa here sat. and spend the night somewhere. probably tent camping.

looking forward to meeting a bunch of ya'll.