Bikes Blues and BarBQue Fayetteville, AR LETS RIDE PCB CREW!

Energy One

RuDawg

Red Cloud
You didn't let us down Kenneathia! Great pix...next best thing to being there. I been meaning to talk to you about a poster and now I see you made some up for Red and MD. I want to get one of when we were all with our bikes lined up at FB Park. You aught to put a spot on your site were we can order some. I am more than willing to pay and I know others will too. Hook a Brutha up!

Killerdog

wow just gettin a chance to get on and post. got to rally Thurs night went to Dickson street to meet up with everyone. was sitting there with my friend Alan and i started laughing. told Al ," damn dude i don't have a clue what anyone looks like "...lol . Al of a sudden the bar seems to dim i looked around and the biddest mutha i had ever seen walked in with a BigDog vest on. Turns out it was splitlog. Holy shit he is big i felt like a midget. we started to talk and i turned around to see this HOTTIE walk in..i pointed and said HA i know you...Black Betty's Babe....oh..and Black Betty was there too...LOL..we all got a beer then started to get aquainted , was fun getting to meet everyone there that night...Met 05 Old Dog , he is a great guy. we then went down to Joses to get abeer. Got to meet MastifDave guys arms are so big everytime Black Betty's Babe took a picture she had to tell him not to flex it covered the whole screen...lol. I didn't get to go to the Friday ride , wife had chest pains so i spent all day Friday at the hospital gettin her checked out...false alarm thank God. Saturday went up to Pig Trail Harley met Biker Babe and Raywood had electrical problems with my bike so didn't get to ride much that day but still had a good time talkin to everyone and lookin at the sights. Sorry 05 Old Dog we didn't get to ride together to many problems with my scooter maybe next time. BTW for all of ya'll who have never met Biker Babe and Black Betty's Babe they are both HOTTIES and sweet as can be...couldn't find nicer people. Even tho spent a day at the hospital and had bike troubles i still had a good time and got to meet some of the people from the website . all in all good people and great time..can't wait till we get to do it again. ride safe all and God bless...Killerdog ( Doug )

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
Doug,

What kind words you've written!!! I'm so happy your wife is doing okay and we really missed you on the ride, but most importantly she is better! What a man to stand by her side during the scare you both had!

Hopefully we can all ride again in the very near future! Please tell her HI for me and I'll make sure you get some of the pix I took during the time we were all together!! Take Care! Black Betty Babe...

wow just gettin a chance to get on and post. got to rally Thurs night went to Dickson street to meet up with everyone. was sitting there with my friend Alan and i started laughing. told Al ," damn dude i don't have a clue what anyone looks like "...lol . Al of a sudden the bar seems to dim i looked around and the biddest mutha i had ever seen walked in with a BigDog vest on. Turns out it was splitlog. Holy shit he is big i felt like a midget. we started to talk and i turned around to see this HOTTIE walk in..i pointed and said HA i know you...Black Betty's Babe....oh..and Black Betty was there too...LOL..we all got a beer then started to get aquainted , was fun getting to meet everyone there that night...Met 05 Old Dog , he is a great guy. we then went down to Joses to get abeer. Got to meet MastifDave guys arms are so big everytime Black Betty's Babe took a picture she had to tell him not to flex it covered the whole screen...lol. I didn't get to go to the Friday ride , wife had chest pains so i spent all day Friday at the hospital gettin her checked out...false alarm thank God. Saturday went up to Pig Trail Harley met Biker Babe and Raywood had electrical problems with my bike so didn't get to ride much that day but still had a good time talkin to everyone and lookin at the sights. Sorry 05 Old Dog we didn't get to ride together to many problems with my scooter maybe next time. BTW for all of ya'll who have never met Biker Babe and Black Betty's Babe they are both HOTTIES and sweet as can be...couldn't find nicer people. Even tho spent a day at the hospital and had bike troubles i still had a good time and got to meet some of the people from the website . all in all good people and great time..can't wait till we get to do it again. ride safe all and God bless...Killerdog ( Doug )

1122 Black Betty Babe

Calendar Participant
SKODOG???? Sorry everyone but somehow my list got misplaced between there and here so I am having to go by memory on BDB Usernames... here's a wonderful poster but I'm not sure if it's SKODOG or not. Anyone, anyone?

Thanks!