BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2020

Energy One

chubs

Guru
Round and round ya go where ya end up who the fuck knows!!! Except 1/2 hr later we picked up 5 lost sheep!

I've been on a lot of group ride in my time, but that day has to be right up there with the best of them all!! Good times with Good friends. Would do it again in a heartbeat! You guys, and gals, have a ball down on the farm, and stay safe till we can hook up again!

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Going to miss you this year Ted.

My original plan was to leave SC on the 16/17 and pull in likely on the 21st.

Weather has changed that -- I could get out tomorrow and not start out in the rain but with Sally likely going north then east I expect I'd be riding right into it. So for now, looks like I'll leave here on Sat and pull in on Tues/wed depending on how hard I ride/weather conditions etc.

Can't wait.

Minuteman

Going to miss you this year Ted.

My original plan was to leave SC on the 16/17 and pull in likely on the 21st.

Weather has changed that -- I could get out tomorrow and not start out in the rain but with Sally likely going north then east I expect I'd be riding right into it. So for now, looks like I'll leave here on Sat and pull in on Tues/wed depending on how hard I ride/weather conditions etc.

Can't wait.
Mike be careful

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Alrighty guys n gals.....I will see all of y'all in a week! Give or take a day or three....The time is upon us. If you new guys have not made plans, you need to come join us. While we may have meetups elsewhere, THIS IS WHERE THE PARTY IS! It is hands down one of the best times of the year. Great company, great food, and really good roads to run. Come get to know the crazies that make up BigDogBiker.com

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Well, looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Came to work tonight and due to a shortage in ESA workers in my department at BMW they have changed our 8 on 6 off schedule to benefit company needs. Starting this coming Sunday we start a 7 on 2 off 7 on 5 off schedule. I'm off Sunday and Monday then work the next 7 nights, where with my old schedule I worked Sunday, Monday taking vacation Tuesday and Wednesday off Thursday thru following Wednesday. I don't have the vacation time now to come because of this change. Sorry guys was really looking forward to meeting y'all.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Well, looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Came to work tonight and due to a shortage in ESA workers in my department at BMW they have changed our 8 on 6 off schedule to benefit company needs. Starting this coming Sunday we start a 7 on 2 off 7 on 5 off schedule. I'm off Sunday and Monday then work the next 7 nights, where with my old schedule I worked Sunday, Monday taking vacation Tuesday and Wednesday off Thursday thru following Wednesday. I don't have the vacation time now to come because of this change. Sorry guys was really looking forward to meeting y'all.
Tell them you have a family emergency in Arkansas