BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2020

I'm really hoping to come. It has been a pleasure getting to know ALL of you and getting feedback and support about working on my chopper (K9). I'm hoping that my trial keeps getting postponed so I will still be loose this September. I look forward to meeting everyone in person and relaxing with all of you. I don't drink or use any chemicals anymore (over 7 months now sober) but I have no problem with anyone else's personal choices. Just because I'm not partaking in THAT does NOT mean that I can't be as goofy as the next guy...

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I'm really hoping to come. It has been a pleasure getting to know ALL of you and getting feedback and support about working on my chopper (K9). I'm hoping that my trial keeps getting postponed so I will still be loose this September. I look forward to meeting everyone in person and relaxing with all of you. I don't drink or use any chemicals anymore (over 7 months now sober) but I have no problem with anyone else's personal choices. Just because I'm not partaking in THAT does NOT mean that I can't be as goofy as the next guy...
No problem Brett. There will be several there like you. This is a family event. But you know, every family has that one person.

SB03chopper

Maybe we need to invite Facebook BD guys and girls, as some of them do not know about what goes on at Dave's Sept.Family Reunion. As we need to change the name this year, because of no BBBQ, but same dates.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe we need to invite Facebook BD guys and girls, as some of them do not know about what goes on at Dave's Sept.Family Reunion. As we need to change the name this year, because of no BBBQ, but same dates.
I don't see why you change the name from Daves BBBQ event. I think it's more of a statement to not change the name!

If we keep it up we will have the honor of the most consecutive years of the BBBQ rally. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
All events after the 16th will be up in the air for a while. Having major foot surgery. Will be immobilized for 3-4 weeks and then a walking boot for 4-6 weeks. Hopefully I can get a kitcken pass for good behavior by then.