BIkers Blues and BBQ -- Party at the Farm 2020

Brent Herridge

Hey Roadie - yes we are planning to leave Wednesday. We met Mickey2 (Alan) in Texarkana where he lives last year. It would be great to ride with you. The leg of the trip through East Texas was one of the highlights of the trip since mechanical troubles didn't let us ride in AR much. I bet hotels will be readily available, so let's firm up plans together when there's a forecast available.

roadie1389

Hey Roadie - yes we are planning to leave Wednesday. We met Mickey2 (Alan) in Texarkana where he lives last year. It would be great to ride with you. The leg of the trip through East Texas was one of the highlights of the trip since mechanical troubles didn't let us ride in AR much. I bet hotels will be readily available, so let's firm up plans together when there's a forecast available.
Are you staying overnight in Texarkana? What is your KSU time? I cannot leave on Weds but might be able to leave Thursday morning. It takes about 2.5 hours if I haul-ass. I was thinking of riding with Eric in KS, but I don't have the time.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Hey Shannon and Steve, I plan on going down to the Lake of the Ozarks also. I think Todd and Big Bill will be down also. Lets catch up closer to the rally.
Hey Greg, I'd love to, and I'll let you know if I'll be there. As of right now, I have to make a run to Texas to see my mama. I'm in that limbo stage right now on weather or not I'm going. I even offered Jersey Mike a place to stay if he passes through here, and may have to renig on that. I'll keep you posted.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Things have made a change for us....i was going to have to work because alot of our customers projects we had to do got postponed cause of the beer bug earlier this year....this month and next im am swarmed with jobs to get done but luckily i got a customer to move forward to the following monday so hell yeah we coming now....so everybody get ur damn autograph hand ready cause i want each and everyone of you to sign my table i made....see y'all asses in a few weeks...20200322_132122.jpg

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Ok, as of now who is coming? I've got a thought and for it to work I'd need a rough count to see if I have enough time to pull it off.

Sound off.

Brent Herridge

Planning on it, but wife has a tailbone problem......we'll test ride soon.....not sure how it will go. Will then discuss me going solo. Then there's the weather variable....