Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
stradle bike
insert key and turn key
put in neutral
Press run and start

And RIDE!

Sorry Mike -- Had to do it.

When I got my second k-9 gateway pick a shipper and it worked fine but I have no idea who they were.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Lol it’s -10 with 3’ of snow here or I would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough -- Just it being 10 I wouldn't try either! Hell at 10 if its stock EHC I wouldn't even bother trying to start it. (Both my K-9's EHC died and both were fail during cold as first signs Below 40)

Mike manson

Found good deal on 08 ridgeback in mrytle beach just gotta find how to get to Pennsylvania

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Found good deal on 08 ridgeback in mrytle beach just gotta find how to get to Pennsylvania

mrytle beach? I thought you were looking at one in KC. I was figuring up mileage to give you a bid. Sure you don't want a Mastiff? I have a good deal on one in excellent shape. And for asking price, (which is well worth it), I'd bring it to you.

awg

Guru
I used Premeir Motorcycle Transport to have my Mastiff shipped from North Carolina to Ohio. Cost 750.00 for enclosed transport. Received the bike in about 10 days.

PacoPetty

mrytle beach? I thought you were looking at one in KC. I was figuring up mileage to give you a bid. Sure you don't want a Mastiff? I have a good deal on one in excellent shape. And for asking price, (which is well worth it), I'd bring it to you.
Shannon, my buddy is looking for a Mastiff. Can you send me some info? pacopetty3@yahoo.com

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
I have used USHIP, where the haulers bid for your business.

Could be someone hauling back from Bike Week could provide superior service and would help pay for their trip fuel?

Mike manson

Thanks for all the help bike mrytle beach looked nice til I had him send close up pretty rough I don’t wanna go threw that again like I did with my ridgeback now I’m second guessing selling mine from what I see people aren’t taking care of them and want big cash

JB105

Thanks for all the help bike mrytle beach looked nice til I had him send close up pretty rough I don’t wanna go threw that again like I did with my ridgeback now I’m second guessing selling mine from what I see people aren’t taking care of them and want big cash

That’s a bummer Mike, keep looking you will find something that hasn’t been neglected. The problem in coastal areas is the salt air that stuff is on the same level at toxic! If whatever is exposed to it regularly and not properly cared for it will be heavily corroded and permanently damaged