Big Dogs Unleashed'

Energy One

BWG56

Guru
The Moldy Turd has made it home! I destroyed a tire in Alabama. But we put on the spare and bought another on the way back. We got trailer brakes back in Dothan, AL. Had them all the way home! Go figure. What a trip! One for the record books. Tapio and I had a great time. Wish we could do that for a living!!!

View attachment 46561
This reminds me of real Debbie Downer;)

BWG56

Guru
I was upbeat and didn't bash anyones good fortune. I made it home as did Tapio...safe and sound. Nothing too down about that. Had the time of my life. You should evaluate your definition of down and depression.
Slow down there feller, don't read into this too deep, I just googled Debbie Downer, I never watched SNL in my life. My version of Debbie Downer, "that sux." Blown trailer tire, that sux, no more no less

BWG56

Guru
Hello to all; bad news for me. StrykerCustomz of Leander TX (I live 4 hours away) has not paid me anything on the sale of my bike.. which occurred last week (so they say). I have filed a Police report (today) and they said they will investigate this as a criminal offense... I have tried to contact them by phone (three different numbers), by email, by Instagram, and by twitter, so now John Law can take over. Yes; this sucks.. I do have insurance and I have contacted them, meanwhile I await the outcome of the investigation.

I took half the money and bought a 2004 Deuce off of Ebay. I will ride it up to Kansas next week
Wonder what ever happened here? :oldconfused:

bikeone

Hi BDB´s
Came good home from my trip.
Had time to think about the Journey.
Our ten year Party was a super Event.
The USA are a very spaceful Land.Love the widenness of Kansas.
Louisiana´s Nature (Shady Lake and New Orleans) is wonderful.The Engineers Roadwork in New Orleans is hammer.
Drove much and stopped at Points where I thought ist a good Idea. Got some Impressions, which are engraved in my mind.
In sight of What was the best of this trip is an easy answer:
The best I found in the States were the People I met.Our Members at the party, Family Moore, Brandon and Chris are unbeatable.
Have some Shooting vids and pics. Will try to post the best ones.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Hi BDB´s
Came good home from my trip.
Had time to think about the Journey.
Our ten year Party was a super Event.
The USA are a very spaceful Land.Love the widenness of Kansas.
Louisiana´s Nature (Shady Lake and New Orleans) is wonderful.The Engineers Roadwork in New Orleans is hammer.
Drove much and stopped at Points where I thought ist a good Idea. Got some Impressions, which are engraved in my mind.
In sight of What was the best of this trip is an easy answer:
The best I found in the States were the People I met.Our Members at the party, Family Moore, Brandon and Chris are unbeatable.
Have some Shooting vids and pics. Will try to post the best ones.
Was a pleasure to meet you and glad you had a good time!

I think I speak for the rest of us that it was an honor to have you there!

You obviously have a keen eye for the American Muscle so keep it up!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk