Big Dog Biker patches

Energy One

Size of the patch, what do you prefer?

• Total voters

Brew

Troop Supporter
Sorry to keep it alive Tim, just gotta laugh at the 1% rocker request though. Lets start up our own 1% club"The laughing Doggies"...:D

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
It's not your fault Brew

mobile post

Last edited:

MYBIKEKICKSASS

I'm going to quickly voice my opinion. I'm not wearing any Big Dog Patch period not cause I don't like the forum. I am prospecting for a SISTER CLUB of the " PEGANS " whom are 1% club. Which one I don't care to disclose I will say this we have 3 piece rockers wear black leather cuts. For anyone that knows about who we are doesn't take long to figure out we are the sister club of the Pegans. We wear a triangular shaped " P " over our hearts in RED & WHITE on our black leather cuts that "P" stands for " PEGANS " . For those of you that do not know in PEGANS you are NOT aloud to wear leather period your " Cut " must be denim only. I know it wouldn't go over well at all with my president or guys in my club so there is no way I'm wearing a BDM rocker period. I' have many , many friends in the biker world. The guys I'm prospecting for do not do anything illegal nor do they make you do anything illegal while prospecting for them. However I will say in the club we are family and stick together. So mess with 1 mess w/ all that's the way it works usually person doing the messing wish's he didn't real fast. I'm not one to look for trouble nor do I want it. These guys I know respect me , and know I'd never F*CK them around. I'm waiting on the part of prospecting that involves the hot ass looking blonde chick with a nice rack and about 5'5 110 lbs wanting to rape me that I will let happen.

So Tim as far as me wearing a rocker sorry dude I can't it would cause shit like you would not believe and I wouldn't even set myself up for that no how , no way. However if you come out with stickers let me know, I'll throw one on my trailer.

Last edited:

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
doug, if you spend a little time reading more of the posts in this thread, you will realize that rockers and 3 piece patches for BDB will never happen. that is not what WE are about, or at least that is what i get from this thread and everything else that i have read on this forum. it's your choice to be here and no one will force you to wear any patch. :cheers:

MYBIKEKICKSASS

Yhea I know what your saying Tom. I wasn't implying anyone on here forcing me to wear a patch. I was just saying I like the site seems like a lot of kewl dudes and gals on here. I was trying to explain to Tim the reason why I will not be able to get a patch that's all but I support what he is trying to do being its his site and keeping people inthused in his site and seeing what he can do to help the people out on his site which is kewl.

Tom by the way IMAN Paul I know lives right near you. I do come down there cause my Uncle lives in same town as Paul. Maybe we can try to set a date good for us all spend a few days riding together. Stay in touch dude.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I didn't need an explanation of any sort but if you felt it was necessary, I'm glad you got it off your chest.

mobile post

MYBIKEKICKSASS

You ask for opinion. I give mine and explain why I can't get one. Tell you I think its a kewl idea though what happens I get a smart ass comment in return or a bunch of bullshit every time I say something. I've made 1 comment since being on this site were I haven't gotten a bunch of shit about something I said. Ok solve that problem I'll talk to who I want to through pm and not say shit on anything on this forum in public solves that problem real fast.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I must have missed your opinion in that lengthy post... because all I got from it was one sentence staying you will never wear a bdb patch because you are prospecting. Then you continued on about your secret 1% sister club of the Pegans... you won't say the name but you give clues as to its true identity, such a mystery.

And it's amazing of how fast you went from wanting to start your own Big Dog club to being a 1%, very interesting

Good luck on prospecting and like i said earlier, I don't require a reason for you not wanting a patch. The opinions I solicit are about the patch itself and you are trying to hi jack this thread and make it about you.

mobile post

PUBKEEPER

Wow, that is something! Sorry Tim, the undead thread lives on, I would like a patch but can't seem to find them. Are they all gone?

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Check later tonight, I'll make them available again.

mobile post

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I'll make them available again tonight

mobile post

MARV

I'm going to quickly voice my opinion. I'm not wearing any Big Dog Patch period not cause I don't like the forum. I am prospecting for a SISTER CLUB of the " PEGANS " whom are 1% club. Which one I don't care to disclose I will say this we have 3 piece rockers wear black leather cuts. For anyone that knows about who we are doesn't take long to figure out we are the sister club of the Pegans. We wear a triangular shaped " P " over our hearts in RED & WHITE on our black leather cuts that "P" stands for " PEGANS " . For those of you that do not know in PEGANS you are NOT aloud to wear leather period your " Cut " must be denim only. I know it wouldn't go over well at all with my president or guys in my club so there is no way I'm wearing a BDM rocker period. I' have many , many friends in the biker world. The guys I'm prospecting for do not do anything illegal nor do they make you do anything illegal while prospecting for them. However I will say in the club we are family and stick together. So mess with 1 mess w/ all that's the way it works usually person doing the messing wish's he didn't real fast. I'm not one to look for trouble nor do I want it. These guys I know respect me , and know I'd never F*CK them around. I'm waiting on the part of prospecting that involves the hot ass looking blonde chick with a nice rack and about 5'5 110 lbs wanting to rape me that I will let happen.

So Tim as far as me wearing a rocker sorry dude I can't it would cause shit like you would not believe and I wouldn't even set myself up for that no how , no way. However if you come out with stickers let me know, I'll throw one on my trailer.

WOW

Goose don't have Loose lips

chacha

Chaff Your EHC!!
Calendar Participant
Well. Someone prospecting for an MC should really take the time to LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL THE NAME OF THE MOTHER CLUB!

gezzzz. idiot.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
A day or two. Pm me your details and I'll check on it.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk