Big Dog Bagger Exhaust Bracket/Support

Energy One

awg

Guru
Heidi Ho! Have a question. On the exhaust on my Bagger the rear support looks like it is falling apart. I took pictures from under the bike. Could not get a good picture from the top. Can anyone tell me where to purchase a replacement? I never seen a bracket like this before. It looks to be rubber mounted so exhaust can move.

IMG_3913.JPGIMG_3912.JPGIMG_3911.JPGIMG_3909.JPGIMG_3907.JPGIMG_3906.JPG

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Yeah that’s not the 1st time that’s been worked on. You may end up fabricating one yourself.

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Well I have all winter to figure something out.
Yes that’s true! One good thing about winter is gives you time to work on the bike and take care of any problems. Good luck! I am sure you will get a handle on it!

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Here is a note from when I had a Bagger—I always filed away stuff might be needed one day. No idea of accuracy or availability. Good luck:

Exhaust Bracket source (WhiteDog--Ron@BD Forum)
I found it. It is a Silicone Cup Mount 52067, made and sold by Tech Products Dayton, OH $37.10 plus shipping

awg

Guru
Here is a note from when I had a Bagger—I always filed away stuff might be needed one day. No idea of accuracy or availability. Good luck:

Exhaust Bracket source (WhiteDog--Ron@BD Forum)
I found it. It is a Silicone Cup Mount 52067, made and sold by Tech Products Dayton, OH $37.10 plus shipping
Well....I'll be darn. That is the place that has my mount! Good thing for me you kept the info. Thanks!