BD OEM Works Shock rebuild Service

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
Lifetime Supporting Member
Unfortunately no, I don't know if it's because it's the end of the year or if their just that type of company. I'm hoping to have them within the next 2-3 weeks.
The first thing we're going to look at when we get them is a remote fill setup kit so I'll keep everyone up to date on that as we progress.
Ok, we will wait

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
Hi Curtis, I asked Fournales if an airhose can be attached on the shocks, they answered that it's dangerous and the hose will cut when riding. The answer came from Bertrand Vannier, infos@fournales.fr

Hi Curtis, I asked Fournales if an airhose can be attached on the shocks, they answered that it's dangerous and the hose will cut when riding. The answer came from Bertrand Vannier, infos@fournales.fr
That's if you just attach a hose directly to the fitting on the shock. We have a different method we're looking at that doesn't put the hose, it the fittings, at risk.
They're taking there time getting the shocks to me though.

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
That's if you just attach a hose directly to the fitting on the shock. We have a different method we're looking at that doesn't put the hose, it the fittings, at risk.
They're taking there time getting the shocks to me though.
OK, I knew you would look at a better option! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh::whoop::whoop::old2:

OK, I knew you would look at a better option! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh::whoop::whoop::old2:
We don't really want to speculate about it for now but we have had enough requests for some form of an air ride system that you can bet were working on it. We are also looking at another companies system but it is too much like the BD OEM system which I have never particularly cared for in terms of the single air shock with one hydraulic shock. It is too easy to overload one or the other shock in that system which leads to broken shock bolts.
We like the Fournales shocks and we believe we can make them function in an air ride system so we will see what happens.
I am still trying to figure out how they want payment as all they have sent me is an invoice and a manual on how to use their credit card swiper and it is in French....LOL. I got a notice from UPS about a shipment coming from France so I am still trying to figure them out.