Baffle for V&H 2into 1

Energy One

Magoo

Dog Locked
I have a set of V&H 2 into 1 pipes but there is no baffle in it. Does someone have one they want to sell or can tell me the size of it so I can order one from Big City Thunder? It's like the one pictured here (but not this one).

Attachments

aspen874

I could be mistaken, the last time I talked to BCT they were no longer making the baffle for the V&H 2 into 1. I would call them just to verify and I suggest to call V&H and see if you can order one.

Magoo

Dog Locked
I could be mistaken, the last time I talked to BCT they were no longer making the baffle for the V&H 2 into 1. I would call them just to verify and I suggest to call V&H and see if you can order one.
You're right and I'm screwed. V&H don't sell them, and nether does BCT! My only hope is that someone here has one they want to part with, or can make one from one they have? In the meantime I have a shiny garage ornament.

Last edited:

Magoo

Dog Locked
Thanks Jersey Big Mike. Seems like none of those are large enough ether. BUT! I just got a message from BCT and he said they have ones I can install on the head side before it goes into the collector. One in each pipe. HMMMMMM????

aspen874

Thanks Jersey Big Mike. Seems like none of those are large enough ether. BUT! I just got a message from BCT and he said they have ones I can install on the head side before it goes into the collector. One in each pipe. HMMMMMM????
Before you go this route, V&H made a lot of these for Harleys, I would bet money the baffle is the same. I would go on the Harley forums and see if someone has one they will sell you.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
The BCT baffles are just a tube with a washer welded in. You could easily make your own just buy the right diameter to slide in and weld a bolt and washer in there.

I did a little lollipop setup on my d2 exhaust because it was a little too loud. I like loud but it was just a hair too much. I run FSD on my rigid and that wasn't as loud as the D2 exhaust and they are nearly the same which I thought was odd. I still have no baffles in the FSD and love the sound.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a pic of something similar to a BCT baffle, pretty basic and any guy with just a welder will be able to make one for probably the cost of a 12 pack.

The ones I made on the D2's was just a washer welded to a threaded rod couldn't get a tube in the D2 because of the bends.

Magoo

Dog Locked
The BCT baffles are just a tube with a washer welded in. You could easily make your own just buy the right diameter to slide in and weld a bolt and washer in there.

I did a little lollipop setup on my d2 exhaust because it was a little too loud. I like loud but it was just a hair too much. I run FSD on my rigid and that wasn't as loud as the D2 exhaust and they are nearly the same which I thought was odd. I still have no baffles in the FSD and love the sound.

ThanksTh3InfamousI, but I think it's a little more than that (ie: size of washer reduction in pipe size) to get the correct back pressure. Not worried about the sound.

Steve2134

I have a set of V&H 2 into 1 pipes but there is no baffle in it. Does someone have one they want to sell or can tell me the size of it so I can order one from Big City Thunder? It's like the one pictured here (but not this one).
I had to buy one of these back in 2018 because someone removed the baffle on mine. I always make notes about this stuff and this is the info I saved at the time. It was only a couple years ago so you might get lucky.
Vance&Hines 2 into 1
Baffle A440R-S
Price $114.61
1-800-592-2529
Ordered 5/31/18 over phone- Eddie ext. 122
4-week lead time. Came in one week

Attachments

Magoo

Dog Locked
I had to buy one of these back in 2018 because someone removed the baffle on mine. I always make notes about this stuff and this is the info I saved at the time. It was only a couple years ago so you might get lucky.
Vance&Hines 2 into 1
Baffle A440R-S
Price $114.61
1-800-592-2529
Ordered 5/31/18 over phone- Eddie ext. 122
4-week lead time. Came in one week
Thank you Steve2134, I will give Eddie a shot!

Magoo

Dog Locked
Well I found one that a dealer had, their only one. I would have never found it without the part number, thanks to Steve2134! Thank you to everyone that came to my assistance in trying to help me with this issue!

Steve2134

Well I found one that a dealer had, their only one. I would have never found it without the part number, thanks to Steve2134! Thank you to everyone that came to my assistance in trying to help me with this issue!
This forum has helped me out a time or two as well. Glad to help.