• 20-24

Votes: 34 2.2%
  • Under 20

Votes: 4 0.3%

• Total voters

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Your lucky, but 50 is just around the corner and all kinds of shit hits the fan then, and people are wanting to put things in places that are forbiddin, some people are scaredy cats and refuse, I won't name any names:roll:
Wait until you hit the 65 mark,, shit starts coming at you like a shot in the eye:lol:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Your lucky, but 50 is just around the corner and all kinds of shit hits the fan then, and people are wanting to put things in places that are forbiddin, some people are scaredy cats and refuse, I won't name any names:roll:
Ker...... Wanker!!! :angry:

:lol:

LMAO... So i've heard!! :eek:

AZ Rider

37 here with my first Big Dog Bulldog purchased a couple weeks ago. Like it so much, I'm already looking for a K-9. Not sure the wife would be too happy about that. :)

37 here with my first Big Dog Bulldog purchased a couple weeks ago. Like it so much, I'm already looking for a K-9. Not sure the wife would be too happy about that. :)
:up: There's some nice ones out there... Literally found mine in Colorado within 3 hours of it posting... Priced right too....

I haven't seen many in AZ, but then again, I cant honestly say ive been looking... Here is what is puzzling to me... Most of the Dogs and AIH I have seen posted on Ebay, Craigs, and Cycle 90% of them have >10k miles... Maybe its an AZ thing, or maybe the guys that really love their Dogs/AIH are keeping them, cause I haven't seen any high mileage ones.. Call it a speedo swap or what you will, but for me, riding is 2nd nature, I put 16k miles on my R1 the first year I got it, and would ride the piss out of it... Even when I called the bank and they appraised value, they flat out said mileage on these doesn't matter for value, don't know if I agree but it was interesting... Bank valued it at $2215 more than what I paid, so I was happy...