As requested info on stock shock rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mttgruber

Let it go folks. It's not worth it.
mttgruber, whoever it might be, knows what they did. No one requested info on shock rebuilds. WSW started a new thread regarding a new shock rebuild service in the "Wild Steed Worx" area of the forum and Gruber jumped in the thread to tell everyone about some other company it knows of that's doing them for less. WSW then politely clarified that they were in the Wild Steed Worx area of the forum so please post the information elsewhere. Similar to when WSW was posting about the progressives and Gruber jumped in to let everyone know that the "experts" we're working on the shock issue. Same thing the other guys were doing before they disappeared because they got upset. For whatever reason Gruber has a dislike for WSW. It's okay, not everyone is going to, or should I guess, like WSW.
But I do admire the fact that at least some here truly support the community enough to actually speak up when something wrong is being done.

As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".
Out of respect for you I created a new thread with the information I have as you requested so could you please out of respect for me refrain from commenting on my thread, thank you.

Out of respect for you I created a new thread with the information I have as you requested so could you please out of respect for me refrain from commenting on my thread, thank you.
That's funny, out of respect for me. You have no respect for me or you would never have posted what is harmful information, in my thread no less, to me and my companies ability to assist forum members. What's even funnier is your asking me to delete my post from your thread out of respect for you when you haven't even bothered to extend the same courtesy to me by deleting your post in my thread.
What you should have done was simply started your own thread about your information and none of this would be an issue. But of course that would not have accomplished your goal would it? Either that or you were home schooled and never learned how to socialize with others.
Look, despite what you seem to have been told I'm not a bad guy out to to rip everybody off. If that was the case I would be rolling in money by now but I'm not. It's a struggle every month to pay the bills and continue to innovate and create to better the Big Dog brand and help it continue on.
The above statement isn't really meant for you though because you display, here at least, the marks of a narcissist which we all know cannot be argued with or reasoned with. The statement above is for newer members who wouldn't know or understand what is actually going on here
You don't want to mix with me then stay out of my threads with your disrespectful behavior and I'll stay out of yours. Fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.