As requested info on stock shock rebuild

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mttgruber

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
What exactly doesn’t seem right? It’s an old employee of the original company that started his own business, just like the new big dog, 100% legit call them if you think otherwise.. I’m only passing along useful useful information to benefit big dog owners.
:) thanks for sharing

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Search the internet for

works performance products inc

and you'll see what I mean.

But, thanks for sharing anyway. :)

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Nice one....

You aren't who you say you are. And, they aren't who you say they might be.

You got me good and btw, I don't fish.

****Update****

So, they answered the phone and said they are working on a website, the price would be between $150 and $180, and they don't charge your credit card until they know what work will be needed. They only have a Facebook page right now.

Google map search is as follows for Worx 7861 alabama ave suite 12 Canoga Park california 91304:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...66ee5832b71f32a!8m2!3d34.213457!4d-118.600133

They took over the company last year in July! I'm only supporting our own so it's not anything I'm interested in. Besides, I have a Ridgeback.......:chopper:

Last edited:

bigkelk9

I personally ask of all you memebers to support our own and show the respect they deserve for all they do for us. Curtis does this and we should support him. Sorry buddy but I don’t think it’s right to come on here and fish for an extra buck when we have our own people we support and they support us. Thanks n be safe out there

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
I personally ask of all you memebers to support our own and show the respect they deserve for all they do for us. Curtis does this and we should support him. Sorry buddy but I don’t think it’s right to come on here and fish for an extra buck when we have our own people we support and they support us. Thanks n be safe out there

Well said Kel:oldthumbsup:

Mttgruber

Who is fishing I simply posted information that will save members money isn’t that what this forum is all about? I am not affiliated with the business in this thread just discovered it in my searching and contacted for info so I shared it.

bigkelk9

Who is fishing I simply posted information that will save members money isn’t that what this forum is all about? I am not affiliated with the business in this thread just discovered it in my searching and contacted for info so I shared it.
I understand that but I personally find it a little disrespectful to those who help us. It’s like finding a place that makes boot leg shirts and throwing it up here, wouldn’t be cool and Donna and Derrick who work so hard for this community would ultimately be hurt from it because there are people who aren’t loyal or don’t care about what’s real and true in this community. Just my 2 cents.

Mttgruber

I understand that but I personally find it a little disrespectful to those who help us. It’s like finding a place that makes boot leg shirts and throwing it up here, wouldn’t be cool and Donna and Derrick who work so hard for this community would ultimately be hurt from it because there are people who aren’t loyal or don’t care about what’s real and true in this community. Just my 2 cents.
I just helped everyone with this info, I thought from my readings there was rear shock issues and I found a solution I was unaware there was only one game in town for maintaining our bikes, as far as donna and Derek I’ve purchased from them a few times and had a great experience with them. I’ve also noticed that when someone comes up with answers or advice on here it gets questioned and twisted around when all said person is trying to do is help out, I’ve also seen a lot
Of guess working and wrong information given as well but whatever I’ll keep any info I get to myself I guess from now on I didn’t know it would offend anyone.

bigkelk9

I just helped everyone with this info, I thought from my readings there was rear shock issues and I found a solution I was unaware there was only one game in town for maintaining our bikes, as far as donna and Derek I’ve purchased from them a few times and had a great experience with them. I’ve also noticed that when someone comes up with answers or advice on here it gets questioned and twisted around when all said person is trying to do is help out, I’ve also seen a lot
Of guess working and wrong information given as well but whatever I’ll keep any info I get to myself I guess from now on I didn’t know it would offend anyone.
So by no mean don’t get it twisted, we all appreciate the help from anoyone about anything, my whole point was let’s be mindful of what we are doing here and not hurt our small businesses that support us and take care of us is all.

Mttgruber

So by no mean don’t get it twisted, we all appreciate the help from anoyone about anything, my whole point was let’s be mindful of what we are doing here and not hurt our small businesses that support us and take care of us is all.
That was not
The intention! The intention was to share information nothing more nothing less.

You sound like someone else I know.....just can't put my finger on it :)

chubs

Guru
Just to be fair, Ya have to understand that there have been a couple ( or more) people recently that have used several identities to lie and cheat here. I'll give you the benefit of doubt and accept that you are only trying to help This is a pretty tight knit bunch here and cheating or lying are not taken lightly. Anyhow, thanks for trying to be helpful.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Ok, so why is someone from Salt Lake City named Matt looking for shocks and/or work on a 2009 Coyote listed under your profile? You have NOT made one post indicating you needed any shock help yourself.

Hence, you got me (fishing) and you probably didn't do Worx Shocks any favors!

From my above edited post:

So, they answered the phone and said they are working on a website, the price would be between $150 and $180, and they don't charge your credit card until they know what work will be needed. They only have a Facebook page right now.

Google map search is as follows for Worx 7861 alabama ave suite 12 Canoga Park california 91304:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...66ee5832b71f32a!8m2!3d34.213457!4d-118.600133

They took over the company last year in July! I'm only supporting our own so it's not anything I'm interested in. Besides, I have a Ridgeback.......:chopper:

Let it go folks. It's not worth it.
mttgruber, whoever it might be, knows what they did. No one requested info on shock rebuilds. WSW started a new thread regarding a new shock rebuild service in the "Wild Steed Worx" area of the forum and Gruber jumped in the thread to tell everyone about some other company it knows of that's doing them for less. WSW then politely clarified that they were in the Wild Steed Worx area of the forum so please post the information elsewhere. Similar to when WSW was posting about the progressives and Gruber jumped in to let everyone know that the "experts" we're working on the shock issue. Same thing the other guys were doing before they disappeared because they got upset. For whatever reason Gruber has a dislike for WSW. It's okay, not everyone is going to, or should I guess, like WSW.
But I do admire the fact that at least some here truly support the community enough to actually speak up when something wrong is being done.

As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

Status
Not open for further replies.