anybody got any experience with these pipes?

Energy One

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Yep i run these on my 04 blue bike....they r just a knockoff version of the martin brothers and way cheaper which is a plus...plus i like them on the lsd drive bikes cause they get away from the frame more....love them...there is some on ebay for 299.00

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Yep i run these on my 04 blue bike....they r just a knockoff version of the martin brothers and way cheaper which is a plus...plus i like them on the lsd drive bikes cause they get away from the frame more....love them...there is some on ebay for 299.00
Just make sure you get the ones with heatshields! Unless your going black, I think some of the chrome ones come without. Just need to order the right ones.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Just make sure you get the ones with heatshields! Unless your going black, I think some of the chrome ones come without. Just need to order the right ones.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Yep u r correct....i have a set in the box right now that doesnt have them...but i gave 175.00 for them with out the shields...got to watch people they tend to lie to make a sell...razor was the name of them which they r the same as the ones posted above