330 Ridge

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I kept my original switch when I installed my WP. Soooo I don't know.
That's probably because you bought it from the guy in Florida, Low Down Chop Shops I think was the name? He had an extra harness and electrical relay to retain the stock OEM switch.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Ignition is still stock. With Wires Plus you had to swap out the key switch to a standard Harley one.

Eric, I didn’t have to change my key switch when I put in Wire Plus on my 2008 Big Dog Ridgeback. I believe it has a separate solenoid for the key switch which allowed it to be original. I’m crossing my figures that I don’t have to replace my Wire Plus ever.

Huw

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Eric, I didn’t have to change my key switch when I put in Wire Plus on my 2008 Big Dog Ridgeback. I believe it has a separate solenoid for the key switch which allowed it to be original. I’m crossing my figures that I don’t have to replace my Wire Plus ever.

Huw
Read a few post up #21

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I kept my original switch when I installed my WP. Soooo I don't know.
That's probably because you bought it from the guy in Florida, Low Down Chop Shops I think was the name? He had an extra harness and electrical relay to retain the stock OEM switch.

Huw
Found this today, I have the Wires Plus install document from Jake. Here is the additional relay diagram I mentioned and he sold to accommodate the stock switch