2010 Bulldog

FrankBDPS

Welcome to the forum. I think you can do a search for other Michigan members some how. There is a guy on here who lives close to the race track. His name is Scott but my CRS wont let me remember his handle on the forum. He may be able to help you with finding what you need. Good luck!

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
the only bolt that could come out where you start losing oil is the drain plug on the bottom at the center of the outer cover. unless maybe one of the inspection cover screws.

Mike Bethuy

Got it running and down to a shop. Looks like I'm in for a big repair bill...gotta get a new rubber engine mount at the bottom front... I've got 2 bolts missing from the inner primary (hopefully no damage inside) rear tire out of alignment... anyone know where I can find the mounts or knows who the manufacturer is of any of said parts?

Last edited:

TapioK

Got it running and down to a shop. Looks like I'm in for a big repair bill...gotta get a new rubber engine mount at the bottom front... I've got 2 bolts missing from the inner primary (hopefully no damage inside) rear tire out of alignment... anyone know where I can find the mountains or knows who the manufacturer is of any of said parts?
I'd imagine it is normal HD rubber, not expensive cheap shit around $20 proper around 50 ... align the tire, 15 mins... primary bolts, more like cents... 2 hours work in shop a $80. $200 max.

Mike Bethuy

I'd imagine it is normal HD rubber, not expensive cheap shit around $20 proper around 50 ... align the tire, 15 mins... primary bolts, more like cents... 2 hours work in shop a $80. $200 max.
Really hope you're right. Harley shop out here won't touch it. Said even if they had the parts they wouldn't know because they have no way to cross reference the parts... basic keyboard tappers...

TapioK

Last time I replaced my friends cheap front rubber mount( the bike vibrated like crazy), I just loosened the bolts, lifted the front of the engine with a crow bar and slipped a new mount in... 15 mins.

Mike Bethuy

I would imagine there are indy shops around you... Google?

Already brought to a shop that a buddy told me about. Said he's a great mechanic. Just trying to help find information for him. He mainly works on Harleys. Wants info for proper specs.. he said he doesn't want to guess and half ass it