2010 Bulldog

Energy One

Mike Bethuy

In need of an owners manual for my 2010 Bulldog. Shop I bought it from was useless when it came to any information. Still having trouble finding someone to work on it..

Mike Bethuy

I'm 30 from South East Michigan. (48001) Got the bike about 2 months ago. I drive a gravel train for a living. As of today I started spitting out gear oil from the cover. And a bolt shook loose out of said cover going down the road. Will have to find a replacement for that. Believe it needs a tune up as well... don't need a manual for that lol

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Welcome from Kansas.
I too have a 2010 Bulldog Bagger. I've not had luck finding a manual for my specific bike, but please be aware that the 111, 117, and 124 are basically the same critter with variations in stroke--see below.
Another member posted the 2010 BRM manual PDFs and I downloaded the chapters into my IPad. It was time sensitive so it is not there anymore, but other members may know how to upload the info.
Your fuel injection is the same as any other 2010 fuelie, and the basic engine maintenance/tuneup information is pretty straight forward.
You were not clear about what cover lost a bolt and started leaking oil.what cover and what bolt? I assume transmission or primary?
Can you post a pic from your IPhone?

image.png

Mike Bethuy

Welcome from Kansas.
I too have a 2010 Bulldog Bagger. I've not had luck finding a manual for my specific bike, but please be aware that the 111, 117, and 124 are basically the same critter with variations in stroke--see below.
Another member posted the 2010 BRM manual PDFs and I downloaded the chapters into my IPad. It was time sensitive so it is not there anymore, but other members may know how to upload the info.
Your fuel injection is the same as any other 2010 fuelie, and the basic engine maintenance/tuneup information is pretty straight forward.
You were not clear about what cover lost a bolt and started leaking oil.what cover and what bolt? I assume transmission or primary?
Can you post a pic from your IPhone?

View attachment 43522
Hello ✌ I don't have a photo of it atm. Won't have one until tomorrow. (Got an android) but it's the primary.