2010 Big Dog Bulldog in FL

Ernie12

We had this up before. You should ask for close up pics if your interested. It has paint and chrome problems.

TapioK

No miles or a lot of miles, keep a bike out for a while in Florida and it is fucked. Aluminum grey and bolts rusted. Chrome pitting...... God created Florida for alligators and shitty critters like that. Would Florida weather be good for chrome, gators would be shiny.

JB105

No miles or a lot of miles, keep a bike out for a while in Florida and it is fucked. Aluminum grey and bolts rusted. Chrome pitting...... God created Florida for alligators and shitty critters like that. Would Florida weather be good for chrome, gators would be shiny.
If I were to ever live in Florida or any coastal (salt air) area I probably wouldn’t own a Big Dog the upkeep would be too much and I’d hate seeing it turn to crap

Jwooky

Ya I had contacted them a while back, they wanted too much for it ~$25k if I remember correctly.
Apparently they have reduced to $18k now. Maybe if it was mint. Not crazy about the paint job either.

Ernie12

Ya I had contacted them a while back, they wanted too much for it ~$25k if I remember correctly.
Apparently they have reduced to $18k now. Maybe if it was mint. Not crazy about the paint job either.
I contacted them also when they first put it up. The paint and chrome is messed up if you get close ups of the bike. I posted them in another thread a while back.

Letbigdogintocanada

138AA056-3E95-4FF3-9A4B-D48501993CDB.jpeg 060E8452-D79F-4A88-8102-84984B0589A1.jpeg A03255E5-5B3B-4924-8867-927C84C43157.jpeg I saw that bike back in November,and it did have quite a bit of rust spots plus the salesman was a bit of a jerkoff after I told him they are asking too much ,lol ,hopefully they cleaned her up a bit,ridden hard and put away wet is my prediction ,a few nice Indian baggers there