2007 K9 limited edition

Energy One

BillyTheKid

Hello all, with a heavy heart I have decided to sale my pride and joy. The back story is I bought the bike with 200 miles on it and Captain America and I upgraded the computer and battery went thought the bike and found everything great. Shortly after started having health issues which limited my riding time but hope wasn't lost. Recently I passed out at work and fell from some scaffolding putting me in ICU. They found a bleed on the right side of my brain causing me to pass out then fall and I fear my riding days may be done. I don't need the money just hate seeing it sit. Don't really know a cash price to put on it and would rather trade toy for toy something I can enjoy with the family. Bike has around 1000 miles on it and I start it every week since my accident and until a month ago would ride it the 5 miles to work once a week.

Attachments

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear of your misfortune but also glad that you are OK after such an incident. That is a great looking Dog, best of luck to you with the sale or trade :chopper:

BillyTheKid

I'm located in SoCal Temecula area. I have no idea where to start on pricing. Maybe because I'm to attached to it and knowing once a it's gone I can't replace it.

BillyTheKid

I paid 15k and drove to Georgia to get it. As soon as I returned I went to captain America and we replaced the computer with an updated one. The battery with a lithium and performed basic maintenance to make it as reliable as possible. With hopes of riding to the big dog reunion awhile back. Then I started having my heart go into afib randomly but I kept the hope that I’ll be riding again. Once everything looked good this bleeding on my brain happened (unknowing) and I fell from about 12ft to concrete at work. The doctors have stopped the bleeding and I’m doing well but they don’t recommend me driving a car yet alone a motorcycle and the wife being a doctor herself there isn’t anyway I’ll be able to ride without a divorce. Lol

BillyTheKid

If one of my Big Dog brothers would want this id make a killer deal to keep it in the family to someone that would appreciate it for what it is rather then putting it on Craigslist for someone to buy and getting low balled by someone that has no idea to what it is.

Hello all, with a heavy heart I have decided to sale my pride and joy. The back story is I bought the bike with 200 miles on it and Captain America and I upgraded the computer and battery went thought the bike and found everything great. Shortly after started having health issues which limited my riding time but hope wasn't lost. Recently I passed out at work and fell from some scaffolding putting me in ICU. They found a bleed on the right side of my brain causing me to pass out then fall and I fear my riding days may be done. I don't need the money just hate seeing it sit. Don't really know a cash price to put on it and would rather trade toy for toy something I can enjoy with the family. Bike has around 1000 miles on it and I start it every week since my accident and until a month ago would ride it the 5 miles to work once a week.
Well damn one I can’t believe I have never met you and you only live about 15 minutes from me.
Really sorry to hear about your health that just sucks.
Would love that bike always one of my favorites ...

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
just deleted the sorta double post but the first one explained it was a "trade offer". hope things work out for the both of you. everybody wins.

FrankBDPS

Billy, good luck on you're health issues. Don't be in a rush to sell you're bike because like you said you can't replace it. If storage is not an issue hang on to it not necessarily to ride again but just to have it.

Brent Herridge

Sorry to hear of the health problems. Good luck with the sale. I couldn't stand seeing it just sit in the garage, no matter how great it looks, knowing I couldn't ride it. It would torture me. Hope you find the right buyer.