2004 ridgeback electrical upgrade help

Energy One

roadie1389

One other option that Eric@HDM has been testing is a Moto-Gadget unit. You will have to talk with him about the details BUT it might keep you from having to pull the harness. You might be able to reuse a lot of that. Give him a ring and get an idea of options.

Doggin it

One other option that Eric@HDM has been testing is a Moto-Gadget unit. You will have to talk with him about the details BUT it might keep you from having to pull the harness. You might be able to reuse a lot of that. Give him a ring and get an idea of options.
I have the Moto Gadget on my 2004, no problems yet. I did not do the install.

Attachments

Mikeinjersey

As long as your wires are healthy it makes no difference as long as you connect things correctly. Check out Revivals How-to guides to get a better understanding.
I was wondering if you use your original wiring or do you have to rewire your bike?
As long as your wires are healthy it makes no difference as long as you connect things correctly. Check out Revivals How-to guides to get a better understanding.

Mikeinjersey

I was wondering if you use your original wiring or do you have to rewire your bike?
AWG I just happened to see this in my stash of documents. Unfortunately it's not very legible but it shows the wiring for a k9 with the m-unit. I thought you might like it.

Attachments

I am finishing up a complete rewrite on my 05 chopper. Curtis at Wild Steed works has helped walk me through the whole process. Can’t recommend him enough. Good luck with the project .