2004 BIG DOG Ridgeback $6,600 (Seller: LaDonna Joseph Palazzo - Branford, FL)

Energy One

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Oh no wonder i couldnt find it i dont do facebook lol...wife does tho.....thank you buddy i appreciate that...i been messaging him on ebay about the wiring he said it was changed runs great so i messaged back and asked what wiring got put on it and he hasnt replied in 2 days to that question...hes not a good salesman lol...im willing to go 6000 on it but thats about it....until he replies to me im staying at 5000 lol....hard to give top dollar if i dont get my questions answered lol...we will see

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no wonder i couldnt find it i dont do facebook lol...wife does tho.....thank you buddy i appreciate that...i been messaging him on ebay about the wiring he said it was changed runs great so i messaged back and asked what wiring got put on it and he hasnt replied in 2 days to that question...hes not a good salesman lol...im willing to go 6000 on it but thats about it....until he replies to me im staying at 5000 lol....hard to give top dollar if i dont get my questions answered lol...we will see
3 04 rigids? Haha..love it. But if you get this one i hope you'll paint it!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
3 04 rigids? Haha..love it. But if you get this one i hope you'll paint it!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Lol actually this would make #4 04 rigid if i was to buy it...got one im building but not making alot of headway....pretty much done as far as parts to build it...i just got to get a motor and trans for it then make sure it is all good then strip it back down for paint...idk guy is acting little odd on the orange one he sent a message yesterday to the wife saying the reserve for it but he is hoping for 3000.00 more than the reserve so starting to think he wont sell it for the reserve...its no where worth what he is thinking it will sell for

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Thats a steal $$
Well if u want it the reserve is 6000.00 . He told my wife that yesterday....im going tomorrow to look and possibly buy a different bike....my bid on that bike was 5000.00 but im not bidding no more on it i changed my mind so there u go its a good looking bike