2004 BDM Chopper DT Frame

tilemaster

So the daytek frame was built way better then the rolling thunder and big dog frames accorning to Matt when we talked to him two unleashed meetings ago. I personally have set side by side with big dog and daytek and the daytek frame just looks better and more well built!
Big dog comes with the day trek frame from the factory

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Panheads57

Lol, negative ghost rider, not all big dogs have a daytek frame, they used 4 different manufactures to make their frames and depending on year make and model as to what frame you have....
Say I got 2004 RT frame Softail , I've broke my final beltdrive I am trying to figure out do I have to remove tire, fender swingarm and pivot shaft? Any advice where to get info? Thanks for your time Dave. dm57panheads@gmail.com

roadie1389

Say I got 2004 RT frame Softail , I've broke my final beltdrive I am trying to figure out do I have to remove tire, fender swingarm and pivot shaft? Any advice where to get info? Thanks for your time Dave. dm57panheads@gmail.com
This really should be a new thread, however, to get the belt off of an 04, you need to remove the entire primary, clutch/basket, the rear wheel, and the the swingarm. The fender is attached to the frame so that does not need to come off.

1632145484772.png