2003 Chopper Wiring diagram

Energy One

pshirer

Member
Hi, could somebody send me a wiring diagram for a 2003 chopper? Any help would really be appreciated. Also if you know where to find a 2003 EHC module for the chopper, that would be great, I know that is a lot to ask, can't find them anywhere. BD4030-1B is the PN......... Please send to Paul, email address is pshirer@cox.net,,,, Thanks, Paul
 

jack

New Member
Hi, could somebody send me a wiring diagram for a 2003 chopper? Any help would really be appreciated. Also if you know where to find a 2003 EHC module for the chopper, that would be great, I know that is a lot to ask, can't find them anywhere. BD4030-1B is the PN......... Please send to Paul, email address is pshirer@cox.net,,,, Thanks, Paul
I need pin placement diagrahm for ehc modual. can you help/
 

DocMikeDC

Member
My name is Doc Mike and I have a big dog 2003 big dog mastiff it’s the B version as they call it but I’m having problems with the brake lights staying on all the time. I’m trying to find the schematic for the wiring. It’s funny you know I’m an older guy and when I grew up, I got through my lifetime community compassion and commodity people and clubs would help each other with situations like work on your car nowadays, everybody wants to make a buck off somebody. It’s kind of sad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Supporting Member
My name is Doc Mike and I have a big dog 2003 big dog mastiff it’s the B version as they call it but I’m having problems with the brake lights staying on all the time. I’m trying to find the schematic for the wiring. It’s funny you know I’m an older guy and when I grew up, I got through my lifetime community compassion and commodity people and clubs would help each other with situations like work on your car nowadays, everybody wants to make a buck off somebody. It’s kind of sad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone suggested checking your rear master cylinder. Known issue with the HD controls. Keep us posted and we'll help as we can.
 

DocMikeDC

Member
Check the "introduce yourself" thread.
I put a couple screen shots of the 03 wiring diagrams in there.
Hey Chong, this is Doc Mike. I’m not that sharp on Internet technology and all that stuff or terms so I don’t know how to check the introduce yourself thread. I don’t even know what that means and that I really wish I could find that someone gave me a diagram, but it’s a little hard to see it the way they sent it to me. I thought maybe I’d check out what you have anyway I don’t even know how to check the introduce yourself thread whatever that is but thank you very much for trying to help me. I appreciate it very much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Supporting Member
Hey Chong, this is Doc Mike. I’m not that sharp on Internet technology and all that stuff or terms so I don’t know how to check the introduce yourself thread. I don’t even know what that means and that I really wish I could find that someone gave me a diagram, but it’s a little hard to see it the way they sent it to me. I thought maybe I’d check out what you have anyway I don’t even know how to check the introduce yourself thread whatever that is but thank you very much for trying to help me. I appreciate it very much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Mike, reach out to Curtis @ WildSteedWorx. Let him know you are on the forum. I believe he may be able to help you with the 03 wiring diagram.
 

Chong

U-235
Hey Chong, this is Doc Mike. I’m not that sharp on Internet technology and all that stuff or terms so I don’t know how to check the introduce yourself thread. I don’t even know what that means and that I really wish I could find that someone gave me a diagram, but it’s a little hard to see it the way they sent it to me. I thought maybe I’d check out what you have anyway I don’t even know how to check the introduce yourself thread whatever that is but thank you very much for trying to help me. I appreciate it very much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like others have put the diagrams up in this thread for you .
 
Top