2003 Chopper 107 w baker 6 spd. needs new ecu. 8500 miles 6500.00 located in So cal.

roadie1389

Question #1 - You sure it's the EHC that's the issue? That yr units where pretty good.
Question #2 - What's in it now? Is it stock? Are all your wires good? If so, go with the Eletroniks unit. (Axel's).

anthony Moceri

all the wiring is good. the light on the starter module is no longer lighting up. the Led on the ignition module is lighting up for 5 seconds then shut off. I admit i am a bit lost. with ignition in the on position i hit the starter button and nothing. the bike is 100% stock

roadie1389

I forgot about that module on the 03's. @Mr. Wright knows a bit more about those. Hopefully he can chime in and give some direction. If it is the relay a new EHC will not fix that.

anthony Moceri

Well im willing to pay some one in my area to rewire the bike or like I said i will sell it. I have another big dog dont really need 2 of em. The damn bike is so friggin nice i hate to sell it. cant get any shops around here to do the wiring. Anyway thanks for the help.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
You need to get a hold of the @The Kaptin at wildsteedworx.com. I believe the new ehc's for the 03's, has the starter module built in, but you need to check with him, he'll be the expert on that. He is in valley center around San Diego

Last edited:

roadie1389

Eric @ HDM has an outer primary. I talked to him and he said the chrome is pretty nice on these and he QAs them as they come in? Mine is all scratched and pitted and will be getting a new inner and outer primary this winter.

Hardtale

Yes! I just converted my 2004 ridgeback left side drive to belt primary so I have everything for sale from inside cover to outside cover to chain and compensator. Everything that came off bike you can have. I am in SoCal zip 92673 for shipping.

I will take $100 plus you pay shipping for all

that should be killer deal

Hardtale

Yes. Everything that came off when I switched to belt drive. All in good running condition last month before I swapped over to belt drive

Hardtale

Whoever needs it just hit me up on PM. It will ship from 92673 or pick up in person in SoCal

Would like gone as trying to make room in garage and rid of excess parts

1 B.M.F.

My wife is very interested in your bike. Could you take a few more pictures of it from all sides and under seat. And some close ups of the electronics. And engine, tranny, etc.