1996 Big Dog Vintage

Energy One

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
BRAKES, we don't need no stinkin' brakes!!!!!!!
Lol had a slighty bent rotor...just put the new rotors on and noticed wheel is out just a little...so i needed a new front wheel anyway cause hub is pretty rusty so i just ordered one for it...another 170.00 lol

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Well i couldnt take it no longer i ordered a front wheel and different tires...got the wheel in last week and was going to put it on after bbbq when i had some time and the tires i wanted but couldnt stand it no longer....so im still waiting on a side valve tube, be here tomorrow, cause the front wheel came in with a side valve instead of a center valve that i ordered but oh well...funny ordered tires at noon tuesday from Nevada and they where here at 9 30 the next morning...ordered tubes from ohio and still not here today lmao....but here is ya a sneak peak of the rear end and all the new chrome pieces i put on it tonight and tire also....im smiling pretty big right now i think this sets it off to me20190906_210502.jpg

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Well i couldnt take it no longer i ordered a front wheel and different tires...got the wheel in last week and was going to put it on after bbbq when i had some time and the tires i wanted but couldnt stand it no longer....so im still waiting on a side valve tube, be here tomorrow, cause the front wheel came in with a side valve instead of a center valve that i ordered but oh well...funny ordered tires at noon tuesday from Nevada and they where here at 9 30 the next morning...ordered tubes from ohio and still not here today lmao....but here is ya a sneak peak of the rear end and all the new chrome pieces i put on it tonight and tire also....im smiling pretty big right now i think this sets it off to meView attachment 67607
Show the whole bike even with the different front rim. Im curious the difference.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Well i couldnt take it no longer i ordered a front wheel and different tires...got the wheel in last week and was going to put it on after bbbq when i had some time and the tires i wanted but couldnt stand it no longer....so im still waiting on a side valve tube, be here tomorrow, cause the front wheel came in with a side valve instead of a center valve that i ordered but oh well...funny ordered tires at noon tuesday from Nevada and they where here at 9 30 the next morning...ordered tubes from ohio and still not here today lmao....but here is ya a sneak peak of the rear end and all the new chrome pieces i put on it tonight and tire also....im smiling pretty big right now i think this sets it off to meView attachment 67607
Daaaaang Brother....that sure is Purdy :) Cant wait to see the whole Bike!!

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Show the whole bike even with the different front rim. Im curious the difference.

I got the front one off the rim...im putting both tires that was on mine ,572 miles on them, on a buddy of mines harley....we traded out some work, tires for a paint job on stephs little bike...i will put a old picture and a new picture together today when i get my tube delivered and get it togther...

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Here ya go Eric....didnt have time to get it off the lift for a better pic for ya this evening...put a distributor in dads truck and worked on my neighbors gator so time been ate up this evening....View attachment 67617
On the lift is fine! Hell that's the standard view! so the front will match the rear?

White walls do look good!! Damn!! She's pretty!

Some new bars and she'll be done!!!

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
On the lift is fine! Hell that's the standard view! so the front will match the rear?

White walls do look good!! Damn!! She's pretty!

Some new bars and she'll be done!!!

WOW!!!...That looks killer :) I know she took all of your lunch money but....WOW :chopper:
Thank you both....i think the white walls was the trick....thats what finally made it look to me like it should

Minuteman

Sweet