It CAN happen..........

OrangeSkullz

Hope he pulls thru...positive thoughts sent his way.

When I rode dirt/motocross & crotch rockets I always wore a helmet. After buying my first H-D in '92 it just wasn't "COOL" to wear one anymore.

Sure as fuck makes you think...doesn't it?

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Thoughts and prayers to the family and loved ones. This gives us all reason to reflect. Prayers will include wishes for his full recovery.

amylulu1

My heart dropped when I saw this...he just picked up his bike from me on the 3rd after we did some extended warranty work. He is just the nicest guy! He'll pull through this; I just know he will!!!!

Fairless

Holy cow! I had no idea! What hospital is he at? I'd love to put or get something together and bring or send it to him! He will be in the prayers of everyone here at strokers and we will take good care of andys bike! Let me know f there is anything I can do!

<3 Lena "bigun" Fairless

Ray

We all hate to hear that kind of news, but it is a real reality. Every time we climb on these scooters, even as careful as we can be on the road it can happen to any of us. A friend of mine was killed at the scene when someone pulled out in front of him and his face hit the door post on a BMW straight on center. It completely totaled his Harley too. because He had been drinking his life insurance only paided a portion of what it should have too.

Let it be a reminder to all of us everytime we get on these scooters to be as safe as we can, and even so it might be the ride we meet our maker, better be ready for that too.

I will say a prayer for Andrew here right now:

Lord Jesus, Lord of Heaven's Army, We all ask You to stand strong for Andrew and help Him all the way through His medical needs and injuries that He is facing right now.Lord Jesus we ask You as humbly as we know how to help and heal Andrew and get Him back in good health, if it be Your will Lord to ride again when He gets better, but We ask You to help Him and heal Him Lord because You are our Healer. Direct all the medical people taking care of him so He gets the very best care the entire time he is healing and recovering. Please take care and comfort his family and all his friends through this time of his injury also. And Lord Jesus please hear all the prayers and concerns for Andrew from everyone, family, friends, and forum friends as well as Andrew begins this possibly long healing process. We give You thanks for everthing You are going to do For Andrew and His family. We ask You Jesus to keep us all safe everytime we go riding on these motorcycles that You have blessed us with to ride. Please take full care of Andrew and all His family and friends.

In Jesus' name I ask and pray,
A-men!

Ray

Last edited:

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Calendar Participant
I'm soooo sorry. I'm definitely praying for him and for your comfort and peace.
Let me know if I can do anything for you...Tulsa is not that far away.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Thank you for informing us and I ask you to keep us up to date if you can.

Let him know we are all pulling for him, and if we can help just let me know. Praying for him!!

K-9 Bitch

aka K-9 Sweetie
Thank you all for your prayers. I believe they are being heard. He looks better to me today:) Lena, he is at Baylor hospital downtown Dallas. The bike will be coming to Strokers(of course) is it's not totaled. I know it's in good hands and thank you Amylulu. Andy says you are super. Thanks again all.

Fibersnake

Banjo Playing PsychoBilly
Very sad to hear but thoughts and prayers for him and his friends and loved ones. Support the right for the rider to choose on the helment but for the most part I choose to wear one and as the days go by, I am choosing more and more to do so.

A

adamthisis

Glad to hear he is doing better.:) Hate when I hear a biker going down.:(

Dozer1

Jeez, I HATE hearing bout accidents like this! Just lost bestfriend earlier this summer when we were all ridin without lids. Glad to hear he's doin better, tho! Will def be in thoughts and prayers!

We all hate to hear that kind of news, but it is a real reality. Every time we climb on these scooters, even as careful as we can be on the road it can happen to any of us. A friend of mine was killed at the scene when someone pulled out in front of him and his face hit the door post on a BMW straight on center. It completely totaled his Harley too. because He had been drinking his life insurance only paided a portion of what it should have too.

Let it be a reminder to all of us everytime we get on these scooters to be as safe as we can, and even so it might be the ride we meet our maker, better be ready for that too.

Lord Jesus, Lord of Heaven's Army, We all ask You to stand strong for Andrew and help Him all the way through His medical needs and injuries that He is facing right now.Lord Jesus we ask You as humbly as we know how to help and heal Andrew and get Him back in good health, if it be Your will Lord to ride again when He gets better, but We ask You to help Him and heal Him Lord because You are our Healer. Direct all the medical people taking care of him so He gets the very best care the entire time he is healing and recovering. Please take care and comfort his family and all his friends through this time of his injury also. And Lord Jesus please hear all the prayers and concerns for Andrew from everyone, family, friends, and forum friends as well as Andrew begins this possibly long healing process. We give You thanks for everthing You are going to do For Andrew and His family. We ask You Jesus to keep us all safe everytime we go riding on these motorcycles that You have blessed us with to ride. Please take full care of Andrew and all His famuliy and friends.

A-men!

Ray
AMEN!!!

erldawg

Guru

Lord Jesus, Lord of Heaven's Army, We all ask You to stand strong for Andrew and help Him all the way through His medical needs and injuries that He is facing right now.Lord Jesus we ask You as humbly as we know how to help and heal Andrew and get Him back in good health, if it be Your will Lord to ride again when He gets better, but We ask You to help Him and heal Him Lord because You are our Healer. Direct all the medical people taking care of him so He gets the very best care the entire time he is healing and recovering. Please take care and comfort his family and all his friends through this time of his injury also. And Lord Jesus please hear all the prayers and concerns for Andrew from everyone, family, friends, and forum friends as well as Andrew begins this possibly long healing process. We give You thanks for everthing You are going to do For Andrew and His family. We ask You Jesus to keep us all safe everytime we go riding on these motorcycles that You have blessed us with to ride. Please take full care of Andrew and all His famuliy and friends.

A-men!
Ray
Well said Ray

Amen