he had no seatbelt on
vehicle rolled a few times
girl with him had seat belt she was released from hospital same day
You never know bike or car or what ever
My taughts and prayers go out to our member
great to here he is getting better

Ghostflame

:(:(:( That's a real drag to hear about a brother down. :(:(:(
Thoughts and prayers for him and his family. :)
Hope he has a speedy recovery, and gets back to normal soon.:)

8ball

hey amy,aka k9 bitch. do you know if he's the only bread winner in the family and if he has kids. i would imagine that most of us with dogs would be willing to help out with christmas so near if there is a hardship there. at least let us know if that's the case or not.

thepearle

Cindy, let him know that we are all praying for a fast recovery! And if it be the LORDS WILL he will ride the dog again!

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Keep up updated Cindy. Praying for a quick recovery

K-9 Bitch

aka K-9 Sweetie
Well....... Thought things were looking up but Andy has had a set back:( Not good news. Back to hoping he makes it tonight. This is so hard for me.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Well....... Thought things were looking up but Andy has had a set back:( Not good news. Back to hoping he makes it tonight. This is so hard for me.
Hang in there Cindy, we are all praying for him

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
It's another day, and all of the Forum members are deeply moved by this tragic event and we are all so sorry for the sadness this brings to Andy and his loved ones. I cannot imagine what you are going through. To paraphrase another: The messenger of pain has come to their house.
I join others hoping for the best for Andy, and please do keep the Forum informed as to Andy's progress, and as Lena and 8ball suggest, anything else we might do to help.
Head injuries are complicated, and recovery can be slow going.

Ray

Please keep us all informed of Andrew's condition and progress as He as He makes "Progress". Try your very best to keep your thoughts and words as positive as possible through this time when Andrew will really, really needs "Positive not Negative". Andrew is in God's hands right now,every second, and we have to "Believe and Trust" that God knows best, and He does know best for all of us. Have Faith in God and refuse to worry! I have been through the head trauma ordeal years ago when I was injured. I can say from experience if He is in a coma he is not feeling a thing no matter how bad things seem. I was in a coma three and a half weeks to gradually wake up to "Wow my head hurts and that where am I feeling". I do not remember any of it, not even the situation where I was injured. If he is awake he is hurting and it seems like a terrible nightmare and he can't wake up. Healing and recovery is slow, at least it was in my case. It will be by the Grace of God that Andrew will make it through this, have faith always.Let us all put Andrew in our personal prayer list "Everyday". Andrew is on my personal prayer list "Everyday",the one where different people are mentioned by "Name and situation". Have "Faith" and make it a choice to think and be positive for Andrew, refuse to worry!

Let us all come together in intercession for Andrew and his family/friends, even if you have not talked to God in a while, He wants to hear from you too!

Ray

K-9 Bitch

aka K-9 Sweetie
The Accident as told by witness and police

It's a new morning and Andy is still with us. Heart and lung issues a major problem now. The good news is head scans are showing brain activity. No longer will I hear the words "brain dead".
The accident: Andy was getting on a highway from a ramp and the witness says all of the sudden the bike was on it's side spinning and Andy hit a guard rail. He was not intoxicated. Could something have happened to the bike? Did he hit something slick? I guess we will never know. I'm sure he won't remember.
I want to thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. You guys are the best. :)

USCG23

God be with Andy and his familily.. Just from reading this post I feel as if Andy was one of my best friends.. Lets all be positive and keep our heads in prayer. Andy has a will to live and I am sure that he will pull through..