I'm at the border.... wish you were here...

Energy One

Big D Florida

Troop Supporter
Been on the Texas border and the Arizona border down in the South East. Most roads out of Mexico into Texas that I've been on the bike has had a border stop about 50 miles north. Ran down to tombstone, into Bisbee then over to Douglas before catching back on 40. Not a single border stop I was amazed.

Not to mention, 191 north from Douglas is one of the loneliest roads in America.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Theres one just outside Sierra Vista.... between Tombstone and Bennett.

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Carlos, if the border is that secure how are they crossing or is it only that secure in some areas? Just curious.
The area where most people cross is knee deep and narrow so they get caught by Border Patrol. The areas where all the criminals and Drug dealers are crossing is deep, they use boats faster than what we use and cause Law enforcement to chase them, while they chase the boat the other get across and scatter all over the area. Some are apprehended others get away. Some have the balls to use the bridge and most of those get caught. Most of those who are here obtained a Green card for shopping purposes, but they came here to work and steal and no shopping done. They stay here past the permit some stay here for 10 to 15 or more years. When they do get caught they are married to American Citizen woman and have children all of who were born here and are now American Citizen. They get deported, but since they have children and a spouse here in the good ole U S of A, so they apply for dual citizenship and wa la now they have a passport to go get more of their kind into the USA. Its a never ending thing. We Educate them, feed them and house them, I know I pay taxes and they are forever building new schools and more tax. kind of like revolving door that never stops. The politician say no one will be left behind. So who should we blame. We don't need a fence cause they dig tunnels. We shouldn't send them because they will return. What we need is throw some Alligators in the river, in about a years time the problem would be solved. Those that want to come over can apply for passports and no more issuing Green Card or 90 day permits. I can go on forever. One last loop is that some ICE "Immigration Customs Enforcement" agents take bribes and let many people in and drugs too. They get caught and we find out they were Illegals at one point, got Educated and now they want to help their own. Ha ha,

All I can tell you that push come to shove, I am ready to kick ass should they threaten me or my family. They will meet all the resistance we can provide. Over the weekend some 1500 or so Military Policeman arrived and are ready to take charge and hold the front lines.

Carlos

Carlos, if the border is that secure how are they crossing or is it only that secure in some areas? Just curious.

Last edited:

kickstart

Thanks Carlos, good info that you don't hear hear from the lib news media.

The area where most people cross is knee deep and narrow so they get caught by Border Patrol. The areas where all the criminals and Drug dealers are crossing is deep, they use boats faster than what we use and cause Law enforcement to chase them, while they chase the boat the other get across and scatter all over the area. Some are apprehended others get away. Some have the balls to use the bridge and most of those get caught. Most of those who are here obtained a Green card for shopping purposes, but they came here to work and steal and no shopping done. They stay here past the permit some stay here for 10 to 15 or more years. When they do get caught they are married to American Citizen woman and have children all of who were born here and are now American Citizen. They get deported, but since they have children and a spouse here in the good ole U S of A, so they apply for dual citizenship and wa la now they have a passport to go get more of their kind into the USA. Its a never ending thing. We Educate them, feed them and house them, I know I pay taxes and they are forever building new schools and more tax. kind of like revolving door that never stops. The politician say now one will be left behind. So who should we blame. We don't need a fence cause they dig tunnels. We shouldn't send them because they will return. What we need is throw some Alligators in the river, in about a years time the problem would be solved. Those that want to come over can apply for passports and no more issuing Green Card or 90 day permits. I can go on forever. One last loop is that some ICE "Immigration Customs Enforcement" agents take bribes and let many people in and drugs too. They get caught and we find out they were Illegals at one point, got Educated and now they want to help their own. Ha ha,

All I can tell you that push come to shove, I am ready to kick ass should they threaten me or my family. They will meet all the resistance we can provide. Over the weekend some 1500 or so Military Policeman arrived and are ready to take charge and hold the front lines.

Carlos