Deadbeat client owes money

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
My father taught me many many years ago: Friendship is Friendship & Business is Business and you better damn well keep the two seperate from each other at all times or you will have harsh feelings!

Sorry to hear about this kind of bs. Guy just stole from you that would piss anybody off. I have my bike getting painted the guy wanted 50 percent up front but I gave him the complete payment. Still waiting, and waiting I know it's coming and I don't want to rush but damn. Don't worry it will work itself out , remember what goes around comes around, he will get his!

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Sorry to hear about this kind of bs. Guy just stole from you that would piss anybody off. I have my bike getting painted the guy wanted 50 percent up front but I gave him the complete payment. Still waiting, and waiting I know it's coming and I don't want to rush but damn. Don't worry it will work itself out , remember what goes around comes around, he will get his!
Hey Paul dont feel too bad, I've been waiting for my tins for almost two months!! Course the only cost is for the paint so I can't bitch. Ed will get my biz from now on though!

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
It's due to the fuel tank speaker brackets that's holding him up!:loony:

stryfox

I have had this happen twice years ago when I use to do side work.
I warned the last guy that the paint comes off easier than it goes on.
I did have to track that guy down and make good on my threat.
I hope you get paid. There are good people out there. Don't let one or two ruin it for you.

Tattooedirish1

The Wicked Irishman
That sucks. I been on both sides of similar events. I paid in full for product to show good faith instead of 50% now and 50% on completion never got my product. I've also done work and never been paid for it. I know through posts here that Ed delivers so I'd have no reservations about paying him, But I am very cautious about sending money.... On big ticket items anyway
Good luck Ed, Maybe funds got tight with the guy and he was embarrassed to tell you. Hopefully it'll get resolved

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Sorry to hear Ed, that really suck :bang: :angry: You may recall a couple of years ago the same happened to me with an EHC that I sold. However, with the help from members of this forum who knew the ass hole, paid him a visit on my behalf. They saved me the trip cause I had all intension of meeting the ass hole, I had his address. It wasn't the 200 bucks, I just felt violated and I was not going to let him get away with my ECH and laugh at me. :angry: He paid up real soon after he was visited. :angry:

Hope you get your money, you do great work. :2thumbs:

Carlos :whoop:

MARV

maybe the paint job sucked?

just kidding

if he has any integrity it will weigh on him and eat at him from the inside out

you'll get paid but the delay will be the cost of doing business on the net

For those of you going to ATL to get Ed's money, please bring along your video camera and take some video. If I lived closer I would go with you :D Here's a video of some of them.....piece of cake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaiuQFNLTrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]IRON BRED MC "BLUE BLACK BROWN" MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Reputation & Respect are earned over a lifetime and taken away in a moment.

From the IRON BRED website:
The Iron Bred Motorcycle Club is a law abiding organization of MEN with a proven strength of character who ride highly customized motorcycles reflecting that distinction.For the past few years, there has been an explosion in the popularity of motorcycle riding in Atlanta, Georgia. Because the experience is best when shared, motorcycling organizations have sprouted up everywhere. For some reason though, there was no place for a rugged individual that did not desire to blend with the pack. Several such men who rode uniquely custom bikes came to realize that they each had been through formidable life experiences. Each had overcome his challenges to become living examples of success through toughness. Each had been forged, tempered, and hardened into something stronger than he had been before. On 7 February 2007, these men decided to show the world what a committed organization of men who've been through the fire could do. Accomplished individuals united for a positive impact on this land. Men of strength, character, confidence, and humility. On that day, those proud, intelligent Iron Bred Men on those bad ass bikes began their mission.

Mission

The Iron Bred Motorcycle Club will forge bonds of mutual respect and camaraderie among each other and with those who come to know us in order to enhance the riding experience, to improve the image of bike clubs, to benefit the communities we serve, and to provide a strong positive example for our youth. To this end, the Iron Bred Motorcycle Club will participate in charitable causes and promote positive images wherever we ride. Iron Bred members will do our part to leave this world in a better condition than we found it.

Contact the Leadership:2thumbs:
http://www.ironbred.com/contact.html

Fibersnake

Banjo Playing PsychoBilly
Have to agree with Knotso, contact the leadership. No need bashing a MC for one members action and so far have seen nothing to indicate his action are common to the club. If they stand by their mission statement, they may prod him to take care of the buisness.

Hopefully, it some big huge misunderstanding, but will have to admit the longer avoids the situation, the worse it looks.

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
does anybody know the "tag" he goes by in the club or his name? "boydog" isn't his club name. Ed, you got his name??