117 w/ 650 Woods cam dyno sheet?

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper117

Chopper Nutt
You say that you've never heard of Hillside Cycle? :eek:

How can anyone living on the east coast, living anywhere near NY, and working in the motorcycle industry to boot, "not" know about Hillside? :confused:

What kind of tech are you exactly? :confused:

Never even heard of them and you're going to throw out that kind of accusation. :nono: :zzdisappointed:

Are you sure that you would "know" the difference one way or the other in their capabilities, if you saw it?

Yes, I would suggest you make the trip to Hillside, and possibly even down to John Sachs place and see what the true "pros" do and have to offer for ones such as yourself. :2thumbs:

Yea, they might just tell you that they can see that a very abrupt occupational change is in your near future too with that ego!

j/k
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:D:2thumbs::cheers:

NEVER HEARD OF HILLSIDE???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: SCOTT PALMER AND CRAIG PALMER??:roll::roll: THESE GUYS AND JOHN SACHS ARE THE TOP RESPECTED BUILDERS I ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT! :2thumbs:
I'M WITH YOU DEAD!:cheers:

MARV WILL CHIME IN HERE........I'M SURE! :cheers:

BikersDream

We build what you Dream!
That's practically in my back yard, they say they have been around for 20 yrs but I've never heard of them. I hope the work they performed for you is what they claim it is. Sometimes these motor shops claim to have more experience than they truly do. I should take a trip up there and see what they have to offer. Never know when you might need some good advice.
Never heard of them? Who lifted the rock you came out from under?

MARV

NEVER HEARD OF HILLSIDE???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: SCOTT PALMER AND CRAIG PALMER??:roll::roll: THESE GUYS AND JOHN SACHS ARE THE TOP RESPECTED BUILDERS I ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT! :2thumbs:
I'M WITH YOU DEAD!:cheers:

MARV WILL CHIME IN HERE........I'M SURE! :cheers:
hey he's from Kansas....

some kind of time delay i think. :D

as long as he keeps up with the tech advice he's good in my book. :up:

hey he's from Kansas....

KANSAS!.....:eek::eek::eek:

Well..no wonder he's never heard or seen a "Hillside", it just too damn flat there!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Ooops!...T-bird said "quite"!....OK!:2thumbs:

kansas!....Sorry T :2thumbs:....Better?

I don't want to wake that new baby!
:D:D:D

dead :D:cheers:

bigdogtech01

hey he's from Kansas....

Must be some kind of confusion, I'm not from Kansas, been out the a few times for Training classes with Bigdog. Born and raised in upstate, NY went to school in Greene. Lived in AZ for 2 years, been all over the country, Mexico and Canada, never lived in KS... who stated this? Seems to me that the only people who know of this shop are the ones on this site. I was not trying to make bad by asking about this place, just have never heard of them. Was simply stating I hope they do good quality work, that's all. Have seen and heard of shops screwing people over. Good to know there is a good performance shop in NY state, we need them and more of them, too many hackers out there making the biker community very upset. Sorry I made you guys upset by not knowing of this bike shop...:confused::rolleyes: geesh

bigdogtech01

You say that you've never heard of Hillside Cycle? :eek:

How can anyone living on the east coast, living anywhere near NY, and working in the motorcycle industry to boot, "not" know about Hillside? :confused:

What kind of tech are you exactly? :confused:

Never even heard of them and you're going to throw out that kind of accusation. :nono: :zzdisappointed:

Are you sure that you would "know" the difference one way or the other in their capabilities, if you saw it?

Yes, I would suggest you make the trip to Hillside, and possibly even down to John Sachs place and see what the true "pros" do and have to offer for ones such as yourself. :2thumbs:

Yea, they might just tell you that they can see that a very abrupt occupational change is in your near future too with that ego!

j/k
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:D:2thumbs::cheers:
Why would not knowing of this shop make me a bad tech? WTF!! Ever heard of Nigel Patrick? or how about Mike Stocum of RCC in Rochester, NY? Maybe American Heritage in Endicott, NY

MARV

Must be some kind of confusion, I'm not from Kansas, been out the a few times for Training classes with Bigdog. Born and raised in upstate, NY went to school in Greene. Lived in AZ for 2 years, been all over the country, Mexico and Canada, never lived in KS... who stated this? geesh
my bad then.

i thought you were part of the cutbacks at the factory then moved back to NY.

either way it doesnt much matter.

IMO the heart and soul of this site are the techs :up:

goofy

RB Racing's NOT a big fan of Patrick....:eek:
BTW Andrew, you've given us alot of valuable advice and we appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.