Yes or No

Sven

You don't need to.

Honda chopper; speaks CB750 = cntrhub
PAzYearazzUP = Too many trophies once the poosea and the 3gaymigos come to town. :roll:

Even with the car boys and their closed loop mustanks, trying to disable the rear's second 02 sniffer with some fix. And they do not understand; default/backup/limp/fail-safe, and that elixir they are struggling wit either. Not my pro blame ho.

Shit is too simple. Like race tricks that are all secret are too simple once you see the concept. If you do not see 0/14.7/1Atmo = Year lost forever!

RRRUFF

I have tried to understand SVEN's responses and only find them entertaining/confusing.

Can someone interpret what he said? Never mind, what was I thinking. I ignored him once and am close to doing it again! I was giving him a second chance and I don't think I have a 3rd chance in me.

Nuke
I really can't understand his post and comand of the english language. I guess it's english or at least there are words I recognize. I thought it was just me but man his communication skills are really out there.:confused:

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
Sven, you're one strange dude! You don't have a bike yet you know all there is to know about them........because everything is relative? You mentioned in one post that your wife doesn't understand you. I don't believe for a minute that you're married. I know some crazy ass woman, but none crazy enough to marry Sven. Why don't you post some family pics? Let us get to know the "real" Sven. Can't say I've ever met anyone quite like you. Unique to say the least. Just curious, am I the poosea or one of the 3gaymigos? If you are what you eat, that would make me the poosea.

Sven

Sven, you're one strange dude! You don't have a bike yet you know all there is to know about them........because everything is relative?
I wish. My sponsor guy schools me; every time I take him out to lunch. I don't know how to pay the guy back?

You mentioned in one post that your wife doesn't understand you. I don't believe for a minute that you're married.
Correct. Never married. You've gotta be nuts. Either commit or, let me ask the house; how many are divorce here? Don't answer. See, if I warned those back then, it is like no one listens to turtle. But, in the end, you get bit buy it. That to me says > Thelixirapeda'wallet!

I know some crazy ass woman, but none crazy enough to marry Sven.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/wazfst1tyme/FormFitting.jpg Here is my take on the species. I tell them on the second phone call, they are, 'shelf life' for about 8 months; do they want to get involved knowing that? We are going to have some wild sex that will drive you nuts, but I have to be nuts I spend a day past that window of time. She may have it all, even money, but that changes nothing for me. Once that laundry list comes out and the legs begin to close... You get my drift? :roll:

I've had 3 going at once and it happened twice on me. That is a lot of time each one wants and it was fun and there you go. I love those things in all flavors. I'm free as a bird.

Why don't you post some family pics? Let us get to know the "real" Sven.
Speaking about things hot. These girls called to goof. I have that 'do unto others' kind of 'real.' We are going to be the victim and the perp, it will turn around on you messing with the commitment. She wanted it bad it sounded like to me? "My friend likes you?" I lick her too. How about you both come over? Yeah, so a female reminds me of a hot pepper. One of the hottest peppers on earth is the title. That blonde is my kind of hot. I'd eat it.

BeezHut Jolokeya Hot Stuff.wmv - YouTube

Can't say I've ever met anyone quite like you. Unique to say the least.
I am the real deal. I'm all business. "Precision decisions" [or you're dead meat meaning]... I wish I said that quote. That pretty much fills up my plate having that mindset.

Just curious, am I the poosea or one of the 3gaymigos? If you are what you eat, that would make me the poosea.
If you step on that pile of shit, that was your decision to step there. I'm speaking 'in general' all the time, so it fits all. Never specific, like point fingers? That is your decision. No, it is more like, are you going to tell me how to race and now use the brakes this way?

That says; it more separates the competition from the also ran's. With precision decisions, your goal, your mindset is this...

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
I use both. I think Sven is a little brighter than he appears. While the language can be tough to follow, I think I understand some of what he is trying to say. That scares the crap outta me!!

Blackie

Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Both, but just the front usually under 10 mph. Got to watch it though if street is dusty or slick as frontend on chopper will slide or hop without rear helping.:2thumbs:

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Note to self - If and when I understand SVEN, check into the nearest hospital for mental illness. :confused::confused: :D