Where can I post my dog for sale?

Hey guys, things have popped up in life and I need to sell my ‘05 pit. Can anyone please advise me where I can post it on here for sale? Also, anyone have an idea what to ask for it? Thanks I’m advance.

2005 pit bull. 4,300 miles. (Ish) 300 tire. 2005 brochure cover bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Well, here's a good place to start but you could also use CycleTrader.com
Sorry I can't help you on the value, but someone here will speak up, I'm sure.

mjsk9

Hey guys, things have popped up in life and I need to sell my ‘05 pit. Can anyone please advise me where I can post it on here for sale? Also, anyone have an idea what to ask for it? Thanks I’m advance.

2005 pit bull. 4,300 miles. (Ish) 300 tire. 2005 brochure cover bike.

Might be a start to give you an idea? Also, appears to be your bike on the NADA Web Site. Not sure if that helps or hurts the selling price?
1577793154408.png

Jersey James

Jersey James
Nice looking Pit Bull. I wouldn't sell it for $6,165.00, but it's a buyers market. If you can, wait until spring. Might bring you a bit more $$. Craigslist, is also a good place to list it, although you will get a lot of BS "buyers". I purchased my last bike from a Craigslist seller, for me, a good local experience/deal.

Thanks guys. And yes it is the bike on the NADA pic as well. That’s just with the factory exhaust and carb.

Very nice bike. You have a timeless work of art that will always be in style. These bikes are very hard to find for sale and yours is very low miles. I don't understand how the book arrives at those values. I always thought the book values are based upon sales comparisons and they don't have the sales to make a comparison. These bikes were made with quality parts and were sold and marketed to a special buyer that could appreciate them for what they were. I'm 70 and have an 06 pitbull, bright yellow with silver ghost flames. It's the best looking bike on the street. It's not for everyone but it meets all my needs. If I had to sell my bike I would try to get $10,000 to $12,000 before I decided to come down. You have something special.
I appreciate that! And I’m right there with you. I believe they are the best looking bikes out there. I really don’t want to sell it. But the amount of time I ride it, vs. what I can do with the money for my business is night and day. So I figured I’d part ways with it

Jersey James

Jersey James
A "problem" with your bike is, there are some guys who are afraid of buying a bike who's manufacturer is out of business. A second " problem" there are those who are afraid to ride a ridgid. No problems on this forum, just others who are not informed. Dam sure not problem with me 4 of my 5 bikes are AIH & BDM RIDGID bikes.

Nice Pitbull, would like to know more details about the sale. Thanks.
What would you like to know about it? I believe I’m going to ask 12k obo for it. I’m located in southern middle TN. on be tween Nashville and Chattanooga. Bike has been in family since brand new.

Jwooky

Put it everywhere you can, including eBay.

you don’t have to necessarily sell it through them, but it’s great advertisement and a way to reach as many people as possible.

then use really good judgement to weed out the jokers.