Was thinking about installing it this weekend

TapioK

I like my open in K9, some say they have had problems riding in rain and water getting into clutch. I’ve ridden a-lot in rain with no problem though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MossBerg590

What about rocks etc flinging up between belt and gears? I live in the desert and there's a lot of loose sand and gravel and shit on the roads here

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
What about rocks etc flinging up between belt and gears? I live in the desert and there's a lot of loose sand and gravel and shit on the roads here
With the outer bearing support, probability of picking up a rock would be very slim. Put it this way, how many rocks have you picked up in your final drive belt? Much easier access for a rock in the final drive belt than in the primary.

MossBerg590

With the outer bearing support, probability of picking up a rock would be very slim. Put it this way, how many rocks have you picked up in your final drive belt? Much easier access for a rock in the final drive belt than in the primary.
True, seems like if I went with a karata,that they are a lot more open than the final drive though