to all

Energy One

tilemaster

il huze blog(custom motor cycle newsThank you for all the welcomes I got from everone I keep wrighting in the wrong box on the blog page thanks for the fast responces i really appreciate it Im sure ill be able to help soon there is a recall on 2004 and up for ech harness check it out cyr

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
il huze blog(custom motor cycle newsThank you for all the welcomes I got from everone I keep wrighting in the wrong box on the blog page thanks for the fast responces i really appreciate it Im sure ill be able to help soon there is a recall on 2004 and up for ech harness check it out cyr
This is hard to read. Are you asking for help posting this in the Help Wanted section?

tilemaster

Man I have an 04 pitbull with the 1rst 117cu inch they put them on ,but the 2nd I had mine I wrote down the block and my bike died and I shut the key off and turned it on,tried to start it and it had no lights on.just order the wire plus system but dont do what I did I got the whole bike apart and ready for installation but for the echo I just cut the entry harness in half....with that being said I got the wire plus system and they do make it so easy u can call it wiring for dummies..but I was the only dummies in the house after I had cut the harness I'm reading the wire plus wiring diagram and then I saw it???WTF...there it is on the diagram it shows the factory plug for the echo and it has a tiny. Number withers the corresponding place..holy shit ma needless to say I still goi it done in 1 day and worked out great but I had to test every wire on the bike instead of just hooking it up to the corresponding number .DONT CUT THE HARNESS UNLESS U HS THE WIRE PLUS DIAGRAM U WILL REGRET IT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk