Road Ready -- Another truly stand-up company

Energy One

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
OK, so back in July 2004 I went to the bike show in Carlisle PA and bought a bag from Road Ready. Nice fork bag, side pockets, straps to the fork legs and the triple trees.
It got used for 40K+ miles on my BMC 918ST.

Then I bought my K-9 in 2008. The bag stayed on the BMC for a while but I eventually moved it to the K-9 and put on 20 or 30K miles with it.

July 2013 comes around and the K-9 gets totaled.

Sept 2013 new(to me) 08 K-9 arrives and bag goes on it. I put 44K+ miles on it.

After I returned from BB&BBQ, I noticed that some of the seams for the straps were worn and thread had pulled out in spots compromising the bags ability to stay on the bike.

Road Ready has a lifetime warranty -- So since I needed a new bag I ordered one and also contacted them about getting the old bag repaired.

Their repair policy is they fix it for cost of shipping -- great.

They advised me that since I was ordering a bag, they could just stick it in together with the new one.

Well, after a bit of a delay, the new bag arrives today -- yes there are 2 bags in the package but not my old one.
Since the "extra" new one is not exactly the same style as before I call and question this.

They apologize for forgetting to include a note telling me what was happening.

The old bag was so old that they decided to send me a new fork bag, and here's the kicker. The old bag is still being repaired (waterproofed at the moment) and will be sent back fixed on Monday.

This company rocks!
Most people will never get this type of encounter since it takes an insane amount to wear that bag down like I did, but know that if you do they stand behind their product above and beyond.

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Lifetime Warranty

Road Ready will repair or replace any item defective in materials or workmanship at no charge for life.

We will repair any damage caused by normal wear and tear for the cost of shipping.

If you are using a backrest mounted bags, and change backrests or motorcycles. We will alter your bag to the new size for the cost of shipping.