Rake

Leadhead

Makes zero sense and looks ridiculous. like you ran into a parked car:rolleyes:

It actually appears photoshop'd.
I can promise you right now it’s not Photoshop and it makes tons of sense the bike handles way better You can give me your phone number I will gladly call you and we can FaceTime so you can see the bike in person I don’t know why you want to get on here and be a dick to people if that’s what’s fun do you write on but when you come over here and say to my face then we’ll discuss that problem other than that do you ever get any manners talk to you by your parents because if not I’ll gladly teach them to you come on over to Spokane partner

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
I can promise you right now it’s not Photoshop and it makes tons of sense the bike handles way better You can give me your phone number I will gladly call you and we can FaceTime so you can see the bike in person I don’t know why you want to get on here and be a dick to people if that’s what’s fun do you write on but when you come over here and say to my face then we’ll discuss that problem other than that do you ever get any manners talk to you by your parents because if not I’ll gladly teach them to you come on over to Spokane partner
Ease up keyboard warrior.. :cry: