Profile posts?

Ernie12

Do people realize when they send a message in a profile post that it is not private? You can see them in the right side panel in forums. I guess I dont understand why that even exists.

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
You can send a PM if it needs to be private.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I know but I don't understand why its even available. Its the only forum I have ever seen it on. I think some people don't realize its public.
Hey Ernie,

I am certainly new to answering these items but been around a few years. The profile messages have always been there since I joined in 2009 and are NOT private it's just an available function on the forum if you want to message someone to make sure they see it but don't care if it's private.

In majority of cases it's not even used, actually I don't think I have ever used it. But I don't think there is any reason for it to NOT be there. It gives people options. Private Message is private and Profile is public, no more - no less.

If there is anything you are concerned with because of a misunderstanding, please let me know and I will remove it from public audience. However, I see you have already removed the post, so as you have seen YOU the member have the option to remove messages from your OWN profile!

Last edited: