Home made foot peg end caps and more

Energy One

SBMike

Since I’ve been waiting to get my tins back to finish my bike I’ve been working on making peg end caps, grip end caps, etc.

Attachments

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Since I’ve been waiting to get my tins back to finish my bike I’ve been working on making peg end caps, grip end caps, etc.
What did you find out from the painter? You getting your parts back? Just curious because I seen on another thread some one had the parts you were looking for.

SBMike

We’re these injuries from walking around the bike? In a crash? Maybe it’s because in short but while riding I can barely stretch my legs out to the pegs, let alone get them out to the outsides of the pegs.

Jwooky

I ride to the gym in the summer in shorts, about 5min away (ya I know)

I occasionally grind the pegs and what used to be a dull conical point is now a razor sharp blade. (Didn’t know at the time)

I got off the bike and swiped my shin as I walked away. It slashed me, but didn’t realize how bad at time. It was deep and took weeks to heal and left a not so nice scar.

Rottweiler

I was in a parking lot trying to turn it around. Bike started leaning to far. I put my leg out to get better leverage open primary digging into leg.