First Dyno (Stock)

Energy One

joker9r

Pretty much bone stock except the Big Radius pipes...

I hoped the numbers would be a little bit higher but its a start!

SAE Corrected
HP 97.54
TQ 108.14

I'll post the sheet later but I'm running slightly fat between 3250 and 4000 rpm. Now its time to see if I cant wake her up a little over the winter! :whoop:

...Video below...

Last edited:

joker9r

Great to hear! I wasn't sure where it should be with just exhaust, so I wanted a good baseline to start from.

joker9r

A private Club house in Caseyville. Its not a shop but the guy that runs the Dyno is a great guy that's all about tuning.. Why you ask?

aspen874

I was just curious, I live in west county, outside of Tim at Gateway and Dave at Docs, I don't know any where else to have any good dyno work done.

I plan on going on the Rat Run, maybe I will bump into you there. Stlmike, Reaper, Throttle and a few more Dogs from this side of the river will be there

spadesluck

I think he said "Pretty much bone stock except the Big Radius pipes...":confused:
I know that, I was just curious what those years came with. My 05 has a different cam and carb than the later modesl. I just wanted to gauge what differences he had compared to mine.

joker9r

I know that, I was just curious what those years came with. My 05 has a different cam and carb than the later modesl. I just wanted to gauge what differences he had compared to mine.
Do you know what you're going to do to it?
Spadesluck... I believe the stock cam is a 545.

stlmikie... I ran into Fritz at the rat run when I pulled up to Longshots so we chatted a bit. He mentioned some of the machine work he had done at gateway, he also mentioned he's running a 640 cam and posting some serious torque numbers. I don't want to get quite as exotic as his build, yet, so for now I'll most likely throw in a 585, adjust timing, and check jetting. I am curious if these S&S heads could use a port and polish or do they pretty much already come cleaned up as good as they're gonna get?

I wish I had jumped on here a day or two before the rat run so I could have tried to meet up with some you. I tried posting something about it in the general forum but I didn't have time to followup.. :bang:

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
I have the S&S heads on my bike and they did the port and polish. I think my next step would be larger valves. I had a larger cam than I thought in it to begin with but had a poor tune. I went ahead and went with the 600. I think this winter I will go back to the other. We'll see. Who is this Fritz fellow you speak of?