Extended Warrenty's

Energy One

Red Bull

Hey all....

Looking at 2 different Warrenty's, Pinnacle or Xtremegard.

Both cover basicly the same but Pinnacle is somewhat cheaper....

Pinnacle - $1250 - 3 years

Xtremegard - $1400 1 year, $1500 2 years, $1600 3 years, 1725 4 years

What's you all think???

Thanks,
RED

CCRainman

I had Xtremegard and they don't pay for shit. Alot of stuff is not covered and they want the dealer to take it apart before they decide if they will pay or not. Do your own work it's cheaper and more dependable.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
I wouldn't waste the money. Do a search for this as it has been discussed many times. Keep that money and buy a set of pipes or a get your seat modified.

:cheers:

Red Bull

Wow thanks for the info N8KAM....incredible thread...worth reading for sure...sorry you had to go through all that crap....good grief...

Speaking of all that....My bike does have ticking coming from the heads when she is warmed up...I guess normal???...

thanks everyone...RED

07bigdog

07BIGDOG
None of those extended warranty's pay unless you follow a strict maintenance service program done by a registered dealer with records and bills. That alone will cost you a lot.

N8KAM

None of those extended warranty's pay unless you follow a strict maintenance service program done by a registered dealer with records and bills. That alone will cost you a lot.
Even with service records.. if the word "wear" is in there...... you will pay for it..

Red Bull..
I.m over being pissed now cause i know it is fixed properly :2thumbs: And since i didn't pay for the contract "it came with the bike when i bought it" I don't feel as ripped off as i would had i payed for it. and thankfully BDM stepped up and covered the parts..:2thumbs: :2thumbs: IT would have been nice to just pay the deductible :D but..... I'll get something out of them....