Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Sounds interesting. Maybe I can start a new business and be a free lance tech. Make an appointment and I will ride to your house and work on your Dog. I would finally be able to ride the shit out of my bike. :roll:

Thumper

Calendar Participant
Got to wonder with the wealth of knowledge here that we cant do this on our own... I Guess we are already doing it with the board.

Anyone here about an invite system to the "school"?

TCALZ06

The training center sounds like a great idea. I hope it works and does what they say their goals are

CCRainman

With all the guys here, we might know more then BD does. Don't forget who encounters the problems first, we do.

slowrower

2007 Mastiff
Training Time

Wonder if we can get group discount rates seeing how we can't rely on most the so-called excellent dealers out there with their so called excellent service!

Is it for dealers/mechanics or general public?
Looks like for just the dealers techs based upon this quote from their new web site;
What that means in practice is an ambitious new technical center at the Big Dog campus in Wichita; a 15,000-square-foot facility housing both a “dedicated testing center” - the first of any custom manufacturer, we’re told, as well as a new educational center for dealership technicians. A thorough and mandatory certification program has been established to ensure the competence of anyone putting a wrench to a Dog.

chacha

Chaff Your EHC!!
Calendar Participant
Good find Gooddoggie! I figured it had to be something like that. :up:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Looks like for just the dealers techs based upon this quote from their new web site;
What that means in practice is an ambitious new technical center at the Big Dog campus in Wichita; a 15,000-square-foot facility housing both a “dedicated testing center” - the first of any custom manufacturer, we’re told, as well as a new educational center for dealership technicians. A thorough and mandatory certification program has been established to ensure the competence of anyone putting a wrench to a Dog.
I'll believe it when I see it.