Bagger Exhaust...

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Maybe Frankie bought FSD Australia? But just funny about the time FSD Australia goes under Frankie stops responding to emails, phone calls and shipping out orders already paid for. Going by what i read on this form. I personally have no problem with Frankie, he helped me out when i bought a set of pipes off ebay and they wouldnt fit my bike. When i spoke to him and sent him pictures of the issues, he explained to me the pipe that i bought off ebay came from his place in California and the pipe i got was made for a Harley and hadnt been released to the public yet, (So how did it get on ebay?) He asked me to send it back to him and he would ship me the right pipe for my bike at no extra cost. So i did and a week later i had a FSD pipe that fit my Mastiff. But the pipe i sent back had the FSD square in the rear exhaust pipe, but the fitment issue was it wouldnt clear the rear belt pulley. Which is this womans concern is now. Thats why she keeps asking for pictures and measurments.
I honestly aint trying to ruin his name or the great pipes he sent us. Weither he made them or not. I honest am trying to give riders an opition to find another great looking pipe for our dogs.
View attachment 70476
Here is the part of the conversation between myself and Blow Exhaust.

aspen874

I just bought a Big Dog Bagger and wanted to see what type of set up your running on your exhaust, I've been close to dragging on tight corners and would be interested in the exhaust set up you've got.
Sorry, I just saw your post, I do not have the manufactures name for those pipes, as I said in my previous post they are listed on EBay under Bigdog parts.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member