2018 Gathering head count

Energy One

What have you booked

• Total voters

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
I can not believe there is only 13 going, but it does not matter to me I just want to ride. I ride by myself all the time, so if only a few are there no big deal, I'll still have the rubber on the road.
More than 13 will be there. Im 14 but local. A few others are local as well and may just be day trippers for whatever reason, job family ect. It will be a good time regardless.

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
I see,

Next time may I recommend a vote which says

"Free Engine Polishing by the hottest bikini girls selected from the top chopper magazine covers. Simply cast your booked reservation for the reunion"

Add a note that the hottest Big Dog with top bikini girl automatically wins the POTM.

Maybe then we can get a more accurate count.

Huw
What time does this start? :)

Wish I could attend, perhaps when retired in 4 years the event will still be growing, ZZ Top will be headlining with a special appearance by the Big Dogs Band....

Hoping those that are going can post pics soon as possible...
Have fun

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
There was so much to do last year that I kept looking at the pool wishing I had the time to swim a little. This time, I'm swimming.

There should be a lot more than 14 going and if it's more than last year, then it could be 75 to 100 bikes.

It's a great gathering where you can relax, do whatever you feel up to, and feel safe about your dog sitting around parked with the key in the ignition if you like.

Huw

PS Oh it's not all about me this year either. My girlfriend may have her own thoughts!

roadie1389

There was so much to do last year that I kept looking at the pool wishing I had the time to swim a little. This time, I'm swimming.

There should be a lot more than 14 going and if it's more than last year, then it could be 75 to 100 bikes.

It's a great gathering where you can relax, do whatever you feel up to, and feel safe about your dog sitting around parked with the key in the ignition if you like.

Huw

PS Oh it's not all about me this year either. My girlfriend may have her own thoughts!
My wife said "I am hanging at the pool - you go do what you want"

EZ Dog

Arriving Thursday for the weekend
EZ Dog and Miss American

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ Dog

Looks like the First Generation R.I.P. Kit took a shit. Going to send it back to them to put on the test-stand to made sure that my analysis is correct.

roadie1389

Looks like the First Generation R.I.P. Kit took a shit. Going to send it back to them to put on the test-stand to made sure that my analysis is correct.

Is it the actual micro-controller or the little grey box?

EZ Dog

Is it the actual micro-controller or the little grey box?

All indications seem to point to the micro- controller. Either way very disappointing since it’s the third iteration of a electrical system....